I might be a cop.

I just passed my police recruitment exam!

Hey to all Cincinnati riders..

I'm on your side. I'll be an undercover MA agent.

Re: I might be a cop.

sweet don't get shot at to much and

"don't taze me bro"

Mr. Kunce, not sure how they operate things in Ohio but here in jersey if you're going to be a cop the last place you advertise it is on the net with your real name attached to it.

Addendum:

Congratulations

yeah i was thinking that to then i thought meh nerds can't fight any way

All of the hard-core street thugs are patrolling mopedarmy.com looking for people who may be cops, so they can background check them, find their addresses and egg their houses, probably. Or, hang out with cool moped riding cops.

Hey Nathan, congratulations! Be careful and thank you for being willing to commit your life to the service of others.

I wouldn't mind being a cop, if I could actually help catch and put away real criminals, but I wouldn't want to be out there harassing innocent people and writing traffic tickets. Peace, Jerry.

i harass innocent people and write traffic tickets.

jerry, you couldnt be a cop even if you wanted to.

dustin can harass me any time he wants :)

peace, vic

What you should do is join the ranks of the EPA.

--Scott

the correct term you were looking for was become. become a cop. To say I might be means hey, I might be, I might not... ya see? I might become a cop means just that.

...I love correcting copperz

Maitland Of the Loin /

if i pass my exam in august, ill be an EMT.

Sullivan & Sullivan,llp /

congrats dude, i've been trying for the past 3 years to get on here in Boston. so damn competitive, i'm going into the Navy to get my vet status cuz it was either that or learn spanish and i'm muy estupido

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

I just blew up a bunch of plastic toy cops to celebrate independence day...

« Go to Topic — end of thread