Problems with Treats?!?!

In the past few months i have put a lot of money in Benji's pocket, and I've done so with no problem what so ever because i knew i would get a great product with excellent customer service. Shipping has always been fast and ill give him props for that. But now I'm having a problem, and he doesn't seem very willing to help out. The last few emails i have set I've gotten no response. Here's what happened i order a 6203NR snap ring bearing for my e50. The first one i received was in excellent condition. It was an SKF, which is what he advertised, well i damaged that one it was my own fault so i purchased another one. The next on i received however was not an SFK or FAG and it was not spinning properly. I told him about this and he sent another one, (shipping was little delayed but what ever). So i get the next one in and this one two was neither SKF or FAG, and was completely frozen. Apparently the bearings he sent me were made by the New Departure, who stopped making bearings in 1986. So these have been sitting on the shelf for over 20 years now, and they are def not what he advertises as selling, which are "high quality SKF or FAG bearings". He claims that they are what he advertised. My local bearing shop is who identified the bearings that he sent me. He is not replying to emails, i would honestly just like my 9.25 plus shipping back, ill even send these shitty ones back if he sends me a shipping label. What should i do, ive come here as a last choice, im generally not one to bitch about stuff. Sorry for the long post

Re: Problems with Treats?!?!

it happens to the best of us.

benjis a good guy.. just imagine how many people swamp his ass every day with orders and emails..

at least his not ripping us off for reallly really really expensive stuff.

agreed^^

how come u don't just go to ur local bearing shop and order the bearings u want? they all come from the same place. Benji does the same thing.

Bruce Edwards /

Fuck that. This is 2007. Get a fucking clue you slackers trying to fake being business owners! Don't hang your sign out if you don't have the skills and/or discipline to run a business properly.

hjaha

its 2008

OWNED

FAIL

FAIL

"Fuck that. This is 2007. Get a fucking clue you slackers trying to fake being business owners! Don’t hang your sign out if you don’t have the skills and/or discipline to run a business properly."

HAHAHAHA biggest fail post ever. first of all yeah its 2008 bro, second of all "dude has the best feedback i have ever seen on ebay":http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/treatshq/ 99.8% with over 3k sales. thats like impossible. dude has had 1, count em 1 negative feedback ever. EVER. EVER dude.

to scott. honestly dude, im sorry. that sucks but you have saved an untold ammount of cash by buying shit from him. dude sells at like 2$ over dealer price. now a lot of us dont like this because its unfair competition for the rest of the shops but the point is, you have already got your 10$ refund man.

2008 is over half way through; where have you been?

I also think that statement only worked in the 90s: "Fuck that. This is the 90s!" That would've really driven your point home about what year it is determining how people should run their business. You're weird sometimes Bruce.

I think Benji knows how to run a business properly. Here is some proof:

"Here is his eBay feedback page.":http://myworld.ebay.com/treatshq/

He does all of his transactions through eBay and has had 2086 customers with 99.8% of his customers being completely satisfied. That means only 4.172 people (what is .172 of a person?) were dissatisfied. That's a statistically irrelevant number.

I just felt the need to defend one of my favorite moped shops. Sorry Scott that he didn't help you!

those statistics are always off. it was only recently that benji got that first negative feedback. there was even a thread about it lol. he has only had 1.

So you're having one bad experience after months of excellent service....I'm sure he'll make everything right. He has a life outside of Treats and has probably been busy with a good excuse.

Re: FAIL

Cool Harold. Say the same thing as me but only 3 minutes faster so I look like some copy-cat poser. At least my link works! OH!

ZING! lol

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

Benji gets so many emails it would boggle your mind. Give him a break. 100s of emails a day and he's the only one answering. I think he's taking the weekend off. He'll make you happy.

I SOOOOOOO hope your reply is meant to be sarcastic, dude. TreatsHQ is one of the best things to happen to the moped scene in a long time. I read a post saying the guy gets 400+ emails a day. Cut him some slack, mistakes happen.

Benji went to Virginai for the weekend. He will correct the problem, I'm sure.

Have you checked the bearings to make sure that the problem is not hard grease? Wash one of them out to see if it then spins freely.

oh sure... chime in with a helpful post... Your probably right, 20 year old grease, cosmolene, or crisco they packed it in to keep it from corroding is probably rock hard by now. Now back to some lol catting

Bruce Edwards /

It's 2008? Those fucking aliens lied to me when they dropped me off.... LOL!!!!!!!!!!

dude has always been cool to me. I like 1977 allot to and they sent me a kit with a snapped piston ring, fixed the problem immedeatly I ian't mad (was) but shit happens

Attention: Bruce Edwards is perfect and infallible; you should be, too! There is no excuse for anything less!

some of them neutral feedback. but shit. hes a good guy. cut him some slack.

not sure if i'm too late for this but uhhh, hey bruce... FAIL! also leave benji alone, hes fucking legit, nuff said.

You are an idiot. He owes you nothing.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOgh...

OOOOOOGH

arent you singing about a building a custom frame tomos Bruce? Why would you even know who Benj is at all?

Well i guess i wanted to support one of our own, I actually did end up going to the local bearing shop after this. I mean don't get me wrong, i know he has some sweet deals. And honestly _a lot_ of people here would make my situation sound a lot worse if it was them.( basically i think im being fair with this post) It just catches me kinda off guard that when i have a question about buying something he is on top of things ( as he should be), but then when something like this happens I send the guy two or three emails and then no response. The last time he emailed me was on the 29th, and i promptly replied the next day, and then since nothing. I understand he has not had to deal with this side of customer service very much, cause he does such a great job. And honestly your right Harold it is only over ten bucks, but thats not the point.

basically if your going to run a business, no matter how sweet your deals are, and no matter how much you save the consumer. You need to be hitting on all angles of customer service, and that includes the dissatisfied customer. Believe me i deal with a lot of angry people every day at work, and it sucks. But what really shines through to the consumer is when you can turn them, someone that isn't totally satisfied with the service, into a repeat customer. And i hope he does come through.

Yah and Benj always make up for any screw up.

hey , try ebay! Or one of those shops!

The only reason we are discussing this dude at all it cuase he rocks and get us our shit Pronto.

If he did take a vacation, good for freaking him.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

Try answering 100s of emails (all of them, no matter what they are about), filling orders, shipping orders, listing stuff on ebay, and most importantly, getting parts no one else has in stock. Its not easy, and I know I couldn't do it. An email may have slipped through, but I'm sure he will make it right in some way. Benji does things no one else physically can. Its amazing.