Is it true?

I met a wild and crazy old guy riding his Tomos all loaded to the hilt with camping gear .. he was camped when I met him north of London, Ontario. He and I had a lot in common because I do a lot of camping and write poetry, but he was really nuts in a way, saying things like Jesus is Lord and Mark of the Beast and Prepare to meet thy Maker and stuff like that .. but he also said that the Moped Army website was a nice place to visit "but he wouldn't want to live there" because there were a few sociopaths and psychos, and some of the mechanical advice would ruin my moped if I bought one. Is any of this stuff true? I took a picture of his moped and camp.

1215275629_nice_camp.jpg

Re: Is it true?

OMGEEZY Targaped!

Uncle Samson /

might this be a fib?

We wouldn't want him living here either. I think you sum it up well when you say "he was really nuts in a way." Take any nutty trait he showed you and multiply it by a thousand, and that's what we all got to see here.

He started off being a little annoying, but okay. He started a thread to tell us about his trip, but he kept bumping it over and over. It was cool at first, but then it got obnoxious. Every time we turned around, he was offering advice, "On my long journey," "When I did my 7,500 mile trip" and so on. Let's just say it got old fast.

Probably the biggest argument was about Tomos oil injectors. He thinks they're great. Some people here think they're crap. It got debated A LOT, and it got ugly. This is probably what he is talking about when he says that our advice will "ruin your moped," since the opposition to his argument said to remove the injector and run premix (which will not "ruin" a moped.)

When his posts started getting deleted, his vendetta against Harold (our moderator) began. He eventually decided that Harold had approximately 15 separate identities on this board, and he was paranoid and crazy about it. All of Harold's other "identities" were other people -- I was one of Harold's other identities according to Targaped. His vendetta eventually evolved into starting hundreds (I don't know the real number, but it was a lot) of nonsense posts and cluttering the boards with his crazy, paranoid ramblings. He got banned, and the boards have returned to their nice peaceful, drama-free selves.

I would tell you to search for his stuff, but you wouldn't be able to get a good picture of the situation. Most of his really crazy stuff has been deleted, and it's nearly impossible to find all his posts that still exist because he changed his "author" name every other post.

If you want to read his version of his adventure, it's in the wiki. Search for "donkey" and you'll find it (very logical, eh?)

Hi, my name is Linda, and I'm an idiot. I facepalm myself.

***Kim Jong Uno*** /

yay hes back. with a new screen name and everything. get back in your cage targa.

heeeessssss baaaaackk!

Meh, big deal. Yawn.

Zachary Evans, Destroyer of Worlds /

Glad to hear you're back to doing things outside, Bob.

It's the best thing for all of us.

has anyone e mailed Harold about this yet? he has been posting lame-ass shit on other threads

Yes.

your the best Linda

Oogh

Its just so close to being IN THE POND in that picture where it belongs.

dont worry about it. as you can see the douche is on a different internet connection. he must have to visit other peoples houses in order to harass this site. he wont be able to post much + now i know who he is, all his shits getting deleted.

« Go to Topic — end of thread
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.