didnt someone on here build a tandem moped?

didnt someone in richmond build a tandem moped? I got 2 tomos frames, a good motor and a welder and would like to do the same..........anyone got pics or some info on where to cut and attach them? driving experiences?

Re: didnt someone on here build a tandem moped?

That's an awesome idea, you know what would be great too, a moped helicopter! I think a 50cc engine could definetly drive the propellers. This way you could just fly to any rally you wanted, even the one's in Puerto Rico, they are supposed to be the dopest around.

I think Hippy did it

I thought it was someone in the satans, just wasn't sure who, and I couldnt find any pictures of it .......david ur a fuckin idiot LOL

I've seen a tandem Solex

hippy for sure.

I have this Attachment of what looks to be a tandem moped , but can not see how or if it is attached.

1215268916_tandmoped.jpg

Zachary Evans, Destroyer of Worlds /

I think that was the one at Kzoo this year, something went wrong with the back one's wheel or something...

It's just bolted on.

yeah, the kreidlers front axle sheered, so it was forked onto the hobbit's rear suspension. Hippy is the one who built the real tandem.

Here is a picture Attachment of a real tandem Solex.

1215270970_tandsolex.jpg

That is coll as hell, prob way slow but still cool, it almost looks factory built...Brian?

factory built renata

Leon Swarmer /

http://sheldonbrown.org/images/renata.jpeg

If you ride a pedal bike you ought to play around on Sheldon's site. He died earlier this year, but was a great enthusiast.

Re: factory built renata

Hippy's tandem tomos

lol thats sweet.

the pic that dr moped posted is nate bandit hauling a broken down bike.

thats the one I remembered........thanks........ill have to keep this in mind for a reference,,,nobody seems interested in this stuff, si I might as well do something with it

« Go to Topic — end of thread