July of the Fourth.

What does your moped do?

Re: July of the Fourth.

General Jackson /

god bless america, land of the mopeds with rockets shooting off of them

Man what a BAMF haha

nothin like a Saturn missile battery off the front to get people outa your way!

Bad ass

-Cory

In the news today a man in his 40's was killed today when the rockets on his moped missfired and blow the gas tank up.. Lmao I just joken you be safe now deezy and evey one else to.

do NOT combine this with naked mopedding day

Ahahahahaha.

My ped will be a glorious display of roman candles, sparklers, and smoke bombs, as soon as I get off work.

Bwahahahaha

just take a video please, and post it :)

Yea, I really want to see a video.

I want to see the cops come towards you with the saturn 25 shooting at em.

meh mine kinda runs now :p yeah yours is better

If only I would have thought to ducktape the huge tubes I had and shoot them at the cops hehehe that would have been a blast.

we want a video! WE WANT A VIDEO! we want a video! WE WANT A VIDEO!

a littl eslap happy, and a little disapointment from PA firework laws have me all excited to see others expirements

Just got back from from riding with the gang. OK, 3 of us, Almost got in a Mexican knife fight we had knives and U-locks, rode away... its the a-Merican way. OK, they fighting near our bikes and we bailed. But man if they would of only... good night be safe. Nice fireworks Denver.

Everyone slap a british person!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

if that didnt work try this" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

or this" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

You should put rockets on the rims to make them spin faster. You could actually ride a Jawa that way!

Hey Deez still working on my bike . Again , thanks for the disk . Also two words of advice Do Not - fart while those things are lit - Afterburners , flamethrowers ?? and ...I sure hope that stick is connected real well , if it comes detached while providing thrust it could be a real pain in the arse , and ruin a perfectly good day or two of riding !

This Year's Pics

I got some video of the display too, but I don't know how to youtube.

50 shot saturn missile battery on the front. One illegal giant rocket on the back, with 2 illegal roman candles, atop the aircraft carrier, and a few packs of jumping jacks. Stupid stunt, but I sure become a hero to my audience. heheee

1215278857_julyped.jpg

I drape a soaked towel over my gas tank for the show. Yep I have alot of people trying to "make me safer." but that's about all I do to help.

Everybody was offering raincoats, vests and the like, and I tild them if they didn't stop, I WOULD ride it naked.

Re: This Year's Pics

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

I love fireworks! Good work DZ! Couldn't load my new pics on my old profile, so I became somebody else!

anyway, Happy 5th

Zap

hahaa wow. I thought you were mr. targaped for a bit.

I do have video, but my computer isn't wanting to play them right now for some weird reason. So I can't actually know that I'm downloading the right file off the camera or not. I also got some band footage of this spring that I can't watch or depict. I can view them on the camera fine.

I'm thinking it's cause my computer may be too full again.

The fifth of july is the sad day. It's full of saying alot of goodbyes. My older daughter went back home today. My sister and her kids also left for Canada today. Yes, the Canadians just got 4 more new citizens. Gonna miss her alot. Her 3 boys are about my younger daughter's age, and they all get along great. So saying goodbyes today was a bit sad.

Last night was alot of fun. Had 3 virgin bolwers on my machine too. As always, we had alot of people over, and on the roof of the house and bigger bus. I count exactly 20 people, so I guess it's not an overly huge crowd. I think next year I need a special performer's suit, so I can look larger than life, 'til the minute long show is over. Saturn missiles are still my favorite.

---_DeeZy_

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

ya got to party and socialize with yer kin! We went out for a brief gander at the annual pyrotechnic extravaganza. Usually the show ends up with the small "A" mountain being set ablaze near downtown Tucson. BTW I was finding some pics and videos of the border wars a year an a half ago. I'll post a few pics of the Border Patrol getting stuck in the sand across from a local store out in Altar Valley (Smugglers' Alley). Another video of a Border Patrol BUS running up our tailpipe on an otherwise empty road, I'm freakin' out verbally on the video...but that's out of sight and out of mind nowadays.

Canada has good beer...

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account