Santa Fe! ABQ! LET'S RIDE!!!

Looking for homies.

Tired of cruising solo, I know there's one or two more peds running around.

Hit me up.

I'm thinking Sundays???

Re: Santa Fe! ABQ! LET'S RIDE!!!

hey chris. try emailing people on the moped directory to see if they are still active.

is denver having a rally this year? if so you should totally drive up there, they are all rad people.

If Denver has a rally Im going for sure. Thanks for the tip Mark. Glad you got that bike of yours running, the bats in real good shape now. Finally got an E50 for it.

The Rise of the BATAPUCH!!!

Bumpers.

Thanks for being awesome as well Mark.

Too bad WE actually haven't met, as I used to be from New Mexico.

I still have friends and family down there. However, I don't know of anyone else that rides mopeds. I think it's not terribly common in Santa Fe or even Albuquerque.

The Spokesmen aren't planning anything as for rallies yet, but come to the Buffalo Boys' and we'll have a good time.

Something may, or may not happen next year.

Either way, come up here and hang out.

Kyle Spoke

I've been meaning to get back up to Denver for a while now, thanks for the invite. Getting my bike up there is gonna be tough though... hmmmmm...

You should come up to Denver or Gelnwood for a ride, we've got loaners.

That would be SICK. I'll keep in touch!

Holy fuck Derek, you have FOUR MB5's?!?

Yeah, I plan on parting with at least 1, maybe 2, of them.

I'm keeping a mint black one with 800 miles in dry storage, and I've got a red one with clip-ons, a 70cc kit, 21 Del, Homet pipe, and performance CDI that I ride almost daily; it's fast.

Sounds great. I just got an E50 to throw on my Batavus, needs the ignition and I've been thinking about throwing a CDI in there. Points seem less expensive, but I know the CDI would be worth it.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account