Re: Bit by the moped bug!!

gnrle01 /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Yeah, I would love to just go into peoples barns and look. My friends brother used to do that to find classic cars. I think the best he found was a 68 Charger. If I thought I had a chance of finding one that way I might try but I don't have the balls to do it. Mainly the fear of being shot for trespassing. I think it may be a waiting game now watching ebay and craig's list and hope I'm fast enough to get one or the prices don't get too high. I did find a Tomos dealer in Erie, Pa (not real far from my parents house) that I may call to see availability and prices on a new moped then see if they finance because I definitely don't have money to lay down with the cost of living here. Basically paycheck to paycheck living with just enough to put into an old fixer upper moped.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.