Re: Bit by the moped bug!!

gnrle01 /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Yeah, I know my Chappy isn't as popular but I love it! Anyway, Ive been looking for a bike that has more available parts but they keep slipping through my fingers. For example...almost had a 77 puch in really nice shape but the guy sold it before I could get there. Another was a Sachs for $75 not running but same story. It really boils down to supply and demand I think, the demand is high now and there is not much supply. Since I decided I was going to get a moped I have only seen 4-5 on ebay and craigs list in driving distance that were reasonably priced. I cant believe how some of these bikes are selling here. Many people think they should charge alot more for their bikes because of the gas prices. This one guy I was talking to about his Yamaha QT50 said it ran but needed alot of tlc and parts was asking $500 for it and I laughed in his face. You should have seen it, it was such a mess. He did actually end up selling it soon after I talked to him. Does the availability of most bikes go up when winter comes along?

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account