Bit by the moped bug!!

gnrle01 /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Holly crap! I bought a Yamaha Chappy LB50 2 weeks ago and have moped fever. I cant believe how much I want to fix it up and/or get more mopeds. So far it has been a bitch of a time finding anything though. I live in Buffalo, NY and there isn't anything but crappy scooters for sale. The worst part of it is I'm dieing to get my hands on another chappy for parts or get another lighter bike I can bring into my apartment to work on and not have to worry about it. Another bad part though is my only resources are craig's list and ebay and things get too expensive on ebay or slip through my fingers on craig's list, plus the whole mopeds in my area being rare. Anybody else run into this problem? I guess I just had to rant.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.