From Port Huron To Mackinaw

every year where im from we have this thing called "boat night" and its the night before the port huron to mackinaw race. its a crazy bar hoping time. lots of drunks sail boats, everything and anything happens here...but i work at a bicycle shop called Alpine Cycles. and back in the 80s they use to have an event called "Beat The Boats" and riders from all over rode there bikes from port huron to mackinaw...well i wanna bring it back but instead with Mopeds....now is anyone interested. im gonna make it totally legit

Re: From Port Huron To Mackinaw

thats one hell of a ride.

actually that would be a really fun route to take by 'ped

it would be fun, but i dont know how many peds would make it that far. but shit, i guess i'd be down for it if i can get my ped done by then.

My honda could make it (I think)

If we took the ride at say 25 mph rather than 45 the bikes might hold up. It would be Epic to say the least

to come to think of it, I might be able to volunteer a chase vehicle

lol, at 25 miles an hour, itd take 12 hours. i just did the math lol.

btw, when would this be if we did it?

oh shit its on the 9th or 10th of this month...

too bad, i wont have my ped done by then. if i did, i'd probably be down for the ride.

The Brobq ride is a 100 mile round trip from the chi to Indiana.

this would be about a 290 mile ride.

you know, you port huron guys should hold a ride in august from PH to like Port Austin or something. A good 100 miles each way along the beautiful shoreline. m-25 all the way...

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account