...Dont even know your own phone number?

I just called ona ped on craigslist, and the poster somehow posted the wrong phone number.

If you're trying to sell something, why wouldnt you double check the phone number you listed?

The guy that answered the wrong number was pissed, because apparently multiple people have called this guy about a moped he doesnt have.

Re: ...Dont even know your own phone number?

General Jackson /

seriously.

stop calling me.

none of my peds are for sale...

Ive donw similar things to friends of mine. But I did that on purpose.

i have done that but better put my best friends pics im M4M on CL with his address and cell phone number

it was fuckin hilarious

Thats... what ass whipping is for.. stupid acts like.. if I was your friend.. I would be pissed.. and wanting to fight. friend or not.

he wouldnt be able to whip my ass no matter how hard he tried

Steve Williams /

i don't know my own cellphone number,i have to ask my wife or daughter what it is if someone asks!

Bet the guy won't edit the ad to correct it either.

The guy whos phone number it is is trying to get ahold of the other guy to change it. Im pissed, I want the bike!

Its a sweet yellow moby thats complete

this is why i "lose" my cell phone. i hate phones.

I've had insurance companies, garages, car rental places, and recently VISA calling my cell phone cause some F'ing idiot mistakenly gives them my cell phone number...

Seems like alota shit on craigslist that sounds great is someone screwing with someone like $1000 jet boat ..then they put the cranky old fart down the streets phone number..or just pick up my old camaro at such and such address "it's in the back yard just take it"

« Go to Topic — end of thread