Polini intake on Magnum MK2

I am putting together this magnum it came with a pollini kit on it and a 15 MM bing that is turned on a 35 degree angle cause the oil injector . Does anyone know of a pollini intake that is higher so it will clear the motor . It works great but kinda confused about the tilt on the float bowl .

1215097974_mickey_903.jpg

Re: Polini intake on Magnum MK2

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

You can get risers either from Motion Left, or somewheres else. I have a set I'll give you if you give me a deal on an e50. Eh?

I can take pics when I get home.

you can do that harry or you could run a dellorto 19.5, they are like 96 bucks and so much more user friendly then a bing.

They also are WAY less sensitive to running on an angle and will run at crazy ones.

Plus its a delorto.

http://www.mopedshop.com/Moped-Intake-Manifolds-s/63.htm

there is that thing...

dont run a bing on an angle, the last thing a freaking polini needs is to starve for fuel.

I have this on my Magnum MKII Polini kitted.... it is awesome...

Mine was the first prototype that Chris made nd he gave it to me for free!

You will need longer allen bolts!

Awsome I am going to Mopedshop this weekend . I have a 19 dellorto I will try that . thanks

harry did ya get me email?

Mopedshop rocks!

I ordered a cable from them this morning at 10 and I just checked the status and it has already shipped!!!!

I told Chris that I needed it asap in time for our ride next wednesday and to please ship before the holiday and he did!

Tell Chris hello from Dan ONeil in Boston for me!

Chris Hernandez /

I run a bing slightly off sideways on my 2 speed and It seems fine, but it's just a regular 15mm intake

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account