Re: abusive relationships

my relationship was going great... until she randomly seized.

god rest her soul.

Ditch the bitch and find yourself a nice Austrian.

so um.....this may be the best thread ive read in quite a while, next time people tell me im not right im sending them here.

Oh and I will admit to being a whore, i picked up several austrians through the solder of fortune mail order bride program but there always a lot rougher in real life then the pictures they send me so i make them stay in the basement while i order up another.......Ive been told i have a problem....my best score was a couple of german chicks i found through craigslist online dating, the kreidler girls werent making there first husband happy so i had a go at it, one was easy and would go at the drop off a hat, but as soon as things got fast shed four stroke and leave me with blue balls so that bitch went to the basement to, her sister was pretty ratty but a new set of rings and she take me to the top but that rusty tank made her unpredictable so down to the basement with her to.

Which brings me to the moral of my story... I fell for a french whore...she was in a shed covered in dust but when i cleaned her off i almost busted a nut, then came the courtship and she has kept my interest so far by playing hard to get....shes a true master though...every time i decide im done she blasts up to 35 for just a second and im hooked again.

Dont tell her but i have to admit to noticing the Sparta girl down the street....

dont get me wrong, i love my little french girl, but my friend megan has been seeing this boy named magnum. the other day when it was just me and him, there was a brief moment when i thought.... "what if?"

i could never tell my moby though. scandalous.

I got involved with a Spanish Dominatrix. Debbie (derbi) is always dressed in shiny black and finding new ways to scare the hell out of me! Maybe you need to hook up with your Moby's mom, Solex. I here she's always ready to go!

cheesyness level +10000

No waynep is right, Austrian girls are the shit! maybe they might give you some trouble in the beginning, but take it from me, they are like all women you just have to bang'em a few times to loosen'em up!

good point, i had to beat my first one with a 3 pound sledge and a block of oak to get her to put out

i just fixed up gloria yesterday (1977 intramotor gloria) ....

sadly she only goes 20 and when given full throttle she starts bleeding transmission fluid all over the place.

French. Good wine. Stinky cheese. Snails and frog legs. the Citreon. Good engineers of Machines? I think not.

Go with an Austrian. Solid, reliable, cheapish (in comparison), lots of parts options, quality, ease of maintenance.

or

Japanese. Smooth, precise, still in business, reliable, easy to modify, non bitchy.

Moto"brokane" you called it. At least the French bikes look nice.

I favor my nice little itialian broad, but she's ever so tough to find presents for.

Slow and pleasurable wins the race with her.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account