abusive relationships

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

so ive been going steady with my motobecane for about 6 months now and i think i may be in an "abusive" relationship. it seems no matter what i do shes always angry. early in our relationship we had a disagreement while driving and she broke my leg and beat me black and blue. i forgave her of course but it doesnt seem to get any better. its seems the harder i try to make it work the more resistance i get from her. i know i should leave her but i love her and i know one day she'll come around.

Re: abusive relationships

dude, my moby gets really weird on me for a couple of days every month. lucky for me i have this sweet little garelli on the side.

Maybe if you removed the ape hangers it would be easier to controll?

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

easier to control? she is the controlling one. always telling me what to do and she makes me stay in the garage all day. and dont get me started on what happens when she catches me looking at another moped...

Show that bitch whos in charge, downjet the carb give her less gas, and make her break down and cry. Works every time...

I got one just like her... had her a couple months, I spend all my money on her, and haven't gotten a good ride from her yet, but its too late to turn back. u just gotta keep on keeping on until that moby is your sickest bike. It's already your most expensive.

An awesome girl I've been seeing just said that she didn't think she could keep my interest because she wasn't enough trouble. maybe thats true.

motobroko ahahahaha!

gotta keep that pimp hand strong....

how's the sex?

i know what you mean...i am in love with a very sexy silver general 5 star. despite my gentle treatment and loads of attention, she refuses to be in running condition. she is always just out of my reach. we figure out what is wrong, fix it, and another part breaks. it hurts.

every morning, i have to pass her to climb into my car...i find myself dreaming about the times we could have if she would just give me a chance. instead, i turn to drinking alone.

I've realized lately that every song about a jaded lover is actually about a boy (or girl) and his (or her) broke ass moped.

shit, i'm pretty lucky to have a harem of ready and willing sluts. of course, i give the girls quite a bit of attention.

there are plenty of fish in the sea.

But i understand, my moby is a complete bitch too, i went to sit on her to turn her on for a final test run after we had some difficulties, she got turned on, but then her choke cable snapped and that was it for us, i just dont think she loves me as much as i love her, and it hurts.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

haha im glad some of you guys get my joke.

It could be that she is.... pregnant, having mood swings and what not. Just dont go WOT all the time now, bad for the baby. Dont ride her to hard that could cause the baby to die to.

The best treatment for this type of relationship is a really good "friend" that you keep kinda close to your Moby. In choosing, you would want to pick a friend that maybe wasnt quite as pretty, but more simple, reliable, loyal, and faithful.

Also one that will scare the shit out it from past history.

Go with an Austrian.

i got a big blue fat girl that takes great care of me (tgb 101s) but when i need to get sexy, i just go for a little putt on my '77 maxi. one little peek under that sidecover and Blam, gotta wash her off now. i had to break it off with my human girlfrind over that puch. gues that makes me a 'ped-o-phile.

That is my relationship with everyone of my bikes except for my Tomos, which I ironically like the least. This summer I am shooting for 5 out of 5 mopeds running. I must be dreaming.

I'm with you, Trux. The Tomos goes and how. Something wrong? Nothing a couple seconds of wrenching won't fix. Still, when all my bikes toppled over like dominoes the other day, it was the Carabela I lunged for and the Tomos sans kickstand I pushed off the porch. Also shooting for 5 out of 5 plus selling one.

Frostback Ditch /

Dude, watch out when that choke cable breaks, you don't want any unexpected surprises now do you? Starts out with morning sickness, then comes her strong craveings for expensive synthetic 2 stroke oil.

everything seems to be going all fine and then WHAM, she decides to drive into a railroad line

That's why I got a cheap slut Tomos. She'll do anything I want, and all I have to do is change her transmission oil.

The only problem is, I'm pretty sure she's letting another man drive her. Breaks my heart, it does.

--Scott

on deane's note- this one is about me and my moped- especially the line "I breakdown and cry":

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

you're better off with a tomos or a puch.

but after a shitty moped day i usually turn to dionne warwick's version.

-dunno what it is about mo-town and mo-peds in my mo-niverse

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Have you tried different positions? Some girls might just get bored after awhile with you just sitting the same way there, and grunting.

Maybe stuff her panties up her muffler till she squeels.

Maybe check your petcock and see that it isn't dripping.

Maybe just lay there and listen to her dreams.

Maybe buy her some flowers.

Maybe order up some of those male growth pills.

Maybe introduce her to another naughty moped and take turns on them.

Maybe move to a part of the country where she sees you as a man.

hehhee

abusive relationships

She sounds like my girlfriend!!

BryAn eurism /

You know reasearch has proven nearly every abuser was molested at least once in their life!

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

that makes sense, she used to be eliiots girl!

I have an open relationship with two of them...

My benelli is slow and nags for more work to be done, but refuses to do any herself, and my qt is missing a few things up top, and when were down and dirty and start crusing, she gets tired and complains im going too hard and too fast.

But when both of them cant keep up with me, I can go see my honda on the side... ride as fast and hard as I want, with no problems. Although she's a tad heavier, she knows how to use her weight.