Anyone in Chicago willing to help?

My yamaha towny is acting wierd and I was wondering if anyone in Chicago would be willing to look at it for me tomorrow. This is my only means of transportation and I would like to get it straightened out right away. Also I'd like to watch you fix it as well so I can learn a bit myself. I don't get paid till the 11th but I'll definately reimburse you for your time. If anyone is willing to help out tomorrow (the 3rd) I'd greatly appreciate it. Please, some one out there be my hero. :)

Re: Anyone in Chicago willing to help?

bump

bump

sorry, I was going to help you but you bumped twice in one day.

lol sry bout the bumpin didn't know there was a rule :P u think u could give it a look man?

Seriously, hate to sound like a nag but its imperative that I figure out whats wrong with this. Its the only vehicle I've got... I'm still trying to learn all this stuff and this will be a good start. I'd like to plan to meet someone around 4 if possible. You will get reimbursed on the 11th my promise.

get a tool set. Read freds guide and learn. You have posted 5 times already. Get a bicycle or a back up mode of transportation

Get a new Tomos Sprint, and you'll be set for life. Peace. Jerry.

Sorry! I'm on my way out to Niles right now! Running to fix your Yamaha Towny! My promise!

Stop sending me emails and start riding a bicycle. Also you might want to think about not choosing the least reliable form of transportation as your sole means of getting to work.

is this the yellow towny i saw at the cumberland blue line stop ? just wondering, cause im close by there, & i would like to help but i have no mechanical skills

yeah thats mine at the cumberland station :) :)

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account