BOSTON! that was great ride guys

had alot of fun and hope to see you guys more often. come to the fixit!

Re: BOSTON! that was great ride guys

Awesome ride!

pics posted in the other thread. im adding the videos to the set now.

also yes, this ruled so hard

im stoked for the next few weeks!

Great Ride guys, I really had a blast, glad everyone made it home safe. I think im going back to Jersey Friday so I wont be around for the fix it. Catch you guys in a few weeks when im back with a few new project bikes!

15 bikes!!!! Awesome awesome awesome...exhausted now, but in that good way lol

there are easily 4 or 5 more mopeds/mopedders ready to ride in boston that i personally know of. plus josh and ben didnt show up today. we're blowing up. soon we can do like critical mass, except for inefficient, fossil-fuel powered vehicles.

haha yeah...the thing that impresses me the most is how many new people show up every week, and how many return!

Great shots Jay - love the pano shot by the water the best!

yeah it was a great ride with you guys

but a shitty ride home my bike is running like crap now after it ran great all day

Looks like you all had a good ride, see you all next week.

Jay...

GREAT pics and vids as always!

very cool!

man try and pick up a peugeot for me!

yeah and il take a derbi rd50

So daniel you pick up that bangin magnum yet? I'll hold onto that sachs for you if you have no room for it on your sidewalk :)

Nice pics guys. I wish I could have been there. :(

daniel when you get the magnum we should see which engine is in better condition and throw the polini on it. this time were gonna port match!

Well"I had a message when I got back from our ride tonite and the dude already sold em…. prolly for more money cause I called him 15minutes after the post was up and even logged onto MRA and was the only reply to his original post…...

BASTARD!

Joe do you have a Maxi throttle cable with the knob on the end ??

Fred needs one and mopedshp was out of them!

go to a bike shop with the old cable in you hand, ask em to cut you a new one, snake it up the old cable sheath and rock

Ail Cleaner Found!!!!

Did anybody lose this air cleaner last night? I found it on the road coming from Castle Island. Tim, is this yours??? Looks like it may have come from your Vespa? Couldn't find the screen.

1215100115_img_0818.jpg

Re: Ail Cleaner Found!!!!

ive got some 5mm cable clamps (barrel shaped), if that would help with the throttle cable.

Sullivan & Sullivan,llp /

hey i've got some great pics from last night that Susan took. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to get them out of damn iPhoto (plus my internet connection sucks) so I'll have to burn them to a disk and bring them on Sunday. BTW is anyone bringing an air compressor? My tires and tubes just came in the mail today!!

Joe has my pump... it works great... I'll bring my tire irons.. they work great!

Dan, Now that you know where I am you'll have to come over for coffee and bagels some morning. Errrr, that is if I can pry you loose from Harvard Square!

that looks like my air cleaner sans the screen ... suck ...

i'll check my bike in a few minutes

yesterday was a bad day for losing stuff

It's the same air cleaner as on the Bravo I'm working on. Come on by or I can meet you somewhere.

Hey, I think I can make the ride after the fix-it Joe...as long as I'm back for dinner, I'm good to go.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account