I have fallen in love.........Sorta off topic

Well yesturday my family took a trip to wildwood in NJ which is about a stones throw from my house. And on the way in i passed a few mopeds. Then we saw a harley dealership and decied to pull in and do a little drooling. First this i saw b4 even looking at the bikes way a segway scooter. i have never seen one up close b4. And soon enough the guy asked if i cared to test ride it.......my reply was a speedy hell yea!...............Needless to say it was fun as hell but only lasted a little bit. So now i am off looking at bikes and i spot a Aprilia SXV 4.5 -5.5.........Yea sure its only a 450 but it is a 450 racing engine desinged for supermotard............Gahhhh i want it so baddddddd i wish i could afford the 8,000 dollar price tag....=[

OH and i almost forgot while at the harley dealership a silver street mate drove by and i happend to look at the exhaust as he passed. and i fell over laughing then is is something i have done myself.......He had a technigas Next pipe on the A55 engine held on with nylon rope tired around the frame.

Re: I have fallen in love.........Sorta off topic

thats the bike

1215012561_aprilia_sxv_hi_rez.jpg

Nice...I love Aprilias - you don't see them often enough!

Speaking of Harleys, I never thought I would like one until I saw their new Softail Cross Bones with a springer front end. Just an amazing old school/new school ride...too bad it's like 17K

1215013211_08_flstsb_14.jpg

im heading to wildwood in a few days..

should i bring my moped

Aprillas are very nice.. I'm thinking getting one in the future.. Maybe in the next five years.. I'm also looking at the BMW C1 200cc although they are out of production. I want something that stands out like the Aprilla

if you want something that stands out get a piaggio mp3. this dude in my neighborhood has one and they look like tons of fun.

wow...stoppies on a mp3, ballzy

I saw on of those outside of UofL and it really freaked me out.

nah these look like more fun

http://spyder.brp.com/en-US/

they have the MP3's at wildwood harley too they are sick and really comfty......and yes take your moped its fun to ride around down there

There's a guy riding one of those Spyder Can-Ams around here, I does look pretty cool for a trike. I'd rather be on two wheels though.

If you have ever sat on both the MP3 and the Spyder you will know that the Spyder is L A R G E .

« Go to Topic — end of thread