OT Snowboarding

yo guys this is for all my fellow snowboarder (maybe skiers if your not asian and your cool) Ive been boarding for 13 years and have owned 1 helmet and that was for like 2 years.

If you board what helmet do you use. (not a full face from your moped)

Also what boards do you have? i just bought a fleetwood ride, its orgasmic to ride

Re: OT Snowboarding

Tha FishSticks /

ive ridden the east and west coasts, and loved every minute of it. but unfortunately i dont live were i can do it regularly.

i have a bern baker helmet

it has i removable knitt liner

it also works well as a moped helmet

i am rocking the k2 select (149cm)

not enough in the nose for my liking

OT Snowboarding

I have a Forum Star it's the bee's knees! Buut i'm thinking it's time for an upgrade, but pending I go pro, I doubt I'll have the cash to do that any time soon. I have a Bern helmet that I never wear. I guess i can wakeboard in it too... that's cool cuz I don't wakeboard :/

I'm moving to Cholera-do this summer so hopefully I'll finally get to see real mountains. Not just, you know, Allegan Co. Michigan.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

I have a gyro encore and a bright neon green red (the burton brand) helmet, not sure the model. The Red is super light and really quite comfortable.

I work at Rei, and have sold numerous helmets to skiers and snowboarders, and I recommend trying on as many as possible. Like a bike/motorcycle helmet, they all fit differently, as everyone has a different shaped head.

Tyler Jacobson /

skate banana

snowboarding is for all the cool kids, skiing is for everyone else. thats why i ski.

yea bullshit stereotypes..

i skied for 5 years ive snowboarded for 14 i dont care either way

up at the slopes they call me "the scorpion"...

(imagine high-speed faceplants, with board coming up from behind to hit me in the back of the head.)

no helmet

but i ride the rome headroom... that board is so f*ckin flexible

and i have 390 binding

im in love with my setup

i just need some new boots and gear

i dont use a helmet but i really should (i hit my head a few times early in the days, ruined my whole night) but i have a morrow clutch 154. i got it for like 150 from www.the-house.com they have really good stuff for cheap

helmetsareforpussies! /

k2 darkstar.. THE SHIT!

danm thats sick my board was 350 marked down from 550

at sundance sports

only because it was on clearance same with my bindings and they even game my a full oakley suit just because the guythere was kick ass !!!

i miss the winter

<3 riding

finally attained the covetted 360

snowboard stolen the following day :(

no money to buy a new one

RIP Ride Havoc 156

I only rock the bucket in contests, it's RED something.

My favorite boards right now are the Unity Pride, Burton Dom Slick, and Burton custom X.

Always Burton bindings and outerwear.

I get at least 40 days a year; I've had over 1500 days in my life; been riding for 23 years(-1 for a broken ankle), 10 years sponsored, 5 years pro-am.

My favorite resort in the US is hands down Jackson Hole, in CO it'd be Copper Mtn or Bertoud Pass (for back country), in the Midwest Tyrol Basin forever.

I currently ride the most at Sunlight Mountain as it's only a 15 drive from my house.

Snowboarding made me who I am...

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

lucky...

I love my burton t6 and malolo for powder. So sick.

« Go to Topic — end of thread