Scored another Puch!

So, after getting extremely lucky in finding my Brown Magnum MKII for $50, I found this: A 1986 Puch Cobra for $175. I'm pretty excited! The E-50 turnes over but needs new crankshaft bearings, and the head is slighlty rusted, But other than that it's a nice bike. Gas tank is really clean, electrical is all original, and it came with 14mm bing....And as I was going out the door to pick this bike up, I got a phone call from a another guy trying to get rid of a 1977 Puch Maxi MKII. He said he is just trying to get rid of it and has no Idea what it's worth!

Re: Scored another Puch!

aw fuck you

yeah! fuck you rich man! why dont you be a little more charitable to us po' folk?

hot sizzle fo shizzle

before all you out of state poeple get pissed at us in ohio who seem like moped mongers in some dream pedland just know that this came from the wanted magnum add avery posted on craigslist awhile ago, other than the magnum that I got and sold to avery, nothing good has really been on columbus craigslist for as long as either of us have been browsing it. i guess the wanted adds pay off

who is the top tank hog now avery? i only have 2! well 3 if you count what is left of the sebring.

damnit Ohio.

moped belt.

Louis, I still have those maxi forks for you... I'd rather not ship, but if you if your up this way you can have them. I kind of need them out of my garage. Also I hav'nt specifically been looking for top tanks. It just happened that those where the only "style" of moped thats been availible for me. I love step thru's too. I am somewhat tired of all these top tanks!

great luck man! if it keeps up like this you'd better start passin on some of that love ;p

« Go to Topic — end of thread