BMW C1 in US?

Does anyone know if you can a BMW C1 here in the U?. I've seen them all over Italy, especially in Milan.

Re: BMW C1 in US?

i hope not

nooo it looks like a scooter and gold wing clone collided

It never made it unfortunately...

I Googled it. It's a 2 wheeled car without doors. I'd much rather have one of those Tata Nano cars. Those are cool, and cheap. But they will never make it here, because of DOT and EPA. There are a lot of those Smart Cars running around here, but they are super expensive, you'd have to be pretty well off to buy one. If I had the money for one of those, I'd use it to put gas in my antique cars that are already paid for. Peace. Jerry.

there is a chinese copy available

This was not a big seller and BMW quit making them a number of years ago.

What the copy called?

I know that but that's part of the appeal. They samll then they look.

smaller

Dio cane!!! My typing skills are sucking bad right now.... Che Schifo!

I remember when they were first testing them - BMW actually had ideas to put an airbag system in them for front impact collisions, but obviously it wasn't possible. I still like em though...

you cannot

BMW does not import them to the US.

Re: you cannot

They are out production. Since 2002 I guess but you still can get parts. Not here......bad thing!

But I have family and friends that can help out if I want to bring one from Europe.. Plus I saw a few that have been titled here in the US not many but a few. I wish I knew what they change to make the legal!

It's just a interesting scooter..

Re: you cannot

Tank did one called the Courier and Diamo did one called the Velux. I think they were both gy6 engines. I don't know if I would ride one if I lost a bet

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account