pride parade in san fran made me realize something

i was wandering around the masses of people at the parade and i saw a few guys drivin around on puchs. truthfully i dont think i have seen another fellow moped rider before, ive seen the scooters but yeah those are not mopeds. and it got me to thinkin when is the next gathering of mopeds in the northern california area

??

seein those people cruzin together made want to get with some moped people

also i want to get a puch now

Re: pride parade in san fran made me realize somet

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

Creatures Rally. September in SF

haha I thought this was going to be someone's "i just found out i'm gay..." thread.

haha yeah i kinda though about that haha made you open it hu haha

what day is it ? i will totally be there

that was not inteded to look like im calling you gay just so you know . it just came out wrong lol

hey, that's an interesting thought though:

Do people yell "fag" at moped riders in San Fransico? Because statistically, I'd assume more often than not, the reaction would be an affirming nod, like "yup".

Quatto my friend, you are a moron....

please stay in Indiana

i like the response of waving with a big smile :) people normally get pissed off about that

and if i did yell "fag" i probably would have had like 2 million ppl after me (no joke san fran was full) and that would have not been cool lol i went to talk to the guys but they were ridin away and i was not in the mood to run after them

The best part about living in SF is no one yells "Fag" when driving past in their pickup truck.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

quattro, while there is a huge population of gay men in the city, you are forgetting about something. because there are so many gay men there is an abundance of young, single hot women. something like 4 single women for every guy. and i dont even have to explain to you the hotness of cali girls. seriously, i used to live in indiana, and when i go back there now its like a fucking lepper colony compared to SF. and the hottest girls there are a solid 4 in SF standards, and they're still boring uninteresting sluts. just saying, on the contrary, SF is a single straight guys paradise.

dude there are like 6 moped gangs in SF how have you not seen them? lots of them meet up weekly to ride together. theres the creatures, the treats, the creeps, the sunset riders etc etc.

dont be afraid to flag someone down and say whats up, that is if you can catch up to them lol.

That's what I was wondering Harold. How could you live in San Francisco and never see a moped? The last two times I was there I saw some mopeds, there's literally hundreds and hundreds of 'em.

makin' jokes, kirk. we aren't all rednecks in indiana, though it gets confusing trying to tell the people who really are rednecks from the people who are actling like hicks for laughs.

there is one on every street

but our rally is cancelled unfortunately. shouldnt be too hard to find a ride.

moped monday 10pm edinburgh castle every week, email a creature b4 hand to make sure it didn't change location that week.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

AND the sunset riders meet every week on wednesday at 10pm at pittsburghs pub, 47th and judah.

do any san fran clubs meet on weekends i work mon thru fri 3 till midnight

and i dont live in san fran im just what the locals call a tourist or whatever.

the last like 5 times i went to sf i saw at least 3 mopeds but no riders untill this last weekend.

ya.. creatures rally, sf! were riding from yuba city to sf for that rally("were" as in POW MIA.. the most famous moped gang you havn't heard of.) and it's probably going to be amazing.

sick hopefully my moped will be registered by then so i wont get eff by the local pd

but my aunt who gave the moped to my other aunt who gave it to me never gave my aunt the pink slip .. or register it since 2000 so i will have some back dues

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

im not registered, and i dont have any heat. and yes the sunset riders have 2 saturday day rides a month

how would i get ahold of the sunset riders ?

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

you would just talk to me, founder of the sunset riders

« Go to Topic — end of thread