Cashdrop disclosure thread closed

Cashdrop disclosure thread closed

gashdrop is going to be investigated. Why? Not enough answers to how the money is handle or disburse. I do this to protect the moped community, and not hurt the people in need. I like to help people out. But is it wrong to ask important information like..Is all of the money going to the cause minus the pay pal fee's?

Having you stop the thread makes me suspicious. If you think you can trust people you don't know with with your money. You have a lot to learn

Re: Cashdrop disclosure thread closed

This one will be closed too. You're the only person who seems to have a problem. Don't donate if you have issues. And do us all a favour and go away.

ericaa, if you really cared for Carla you wouldnt be bustin my ass on this. Dont you want to make sure Carla get the money for her bills minus the pay pal fee?

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Actually I wish him luck in investigating the website <www.cashdrop.org> . It certainly does not seem to be a fundraiser site.

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

That is, www.cashdrop.org

Dude, google fucking dropcash and shut up. Or since you'v had that chance and failed, I'll do it for you:

Dropcash is essentially a series of managing scripts that cross refences the Typekey user registration service with paypa'sl money collecting account service, and integrates it into a java applet that you can maintain easily on any website you choose. It annonamized donors, keeps track of pledges that haven't been fully paid yet (like processing Credit cards)

They aren't a company that takes money, paypal does that. they don't even have your email, typekey does that. When you pay money to dropcash for any reason, the payment goes through to a paypal account directly. They take no fee.

"Here":http://www.firstgiving.com/Design/1/downloads/FOIK_GroupFundraisingArticle_26Oct06.pdf is some info of various web charity collection services.

Now settle down and stop telling people to be suspicious of giving money to a moped army charity. I don't care who you're actually distrustful of or what you're intentions were; it detracts from the primary message and makes people second think donating to help someone in need.

Everything costs money. Send money in the mail? A stamp. Bank fees, check cashing fees, etc. etc. The PayPal fee is pretty nominal when it comes to raising money you would not be able to readily obtain otherwise.

If you wish to make this a subject away from a certain person, sure. But to peg this on Carla's terrible accident and injury is shameful, tactless, and straight up rude.

Quit being a dick.

Zachary Evans, Destroyer of Worlds /

Bret to tally won the post.

Oh and "themopedguys," if you were really the savvy consumer you think to be, you would have gotten the name of the service right.

silence him! he is asking questions!

then again, you are the only one with a problem, the masses are fine with it so it must be okay?

Bret: 1 / Nub who can't use interweb: 0

God I'm happy I'm a member and I can go hide with my own kind and not read this dribble.

what bret said.

and p.s. if i close a thread and you dont like it, email me. dont make another one dude.

« Go to Topic — end of thread
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.