a red cobra with a super dented tank

yellow pinto with a tomos engine

Black minerelli general five star

plum maxi

white maxi

ugh the list goes on...

lock it up with your lock or kick the person off and call a Hells Satan

540-470-0619(me)

Please post your stolen mopeds in richmond on this thread that got stolen, so we can keep our eyes out for eachother

I saw a black tomos Stepthrough in randolf on greenville with blue orey grips, is that anyones?

Re: Richmond VA stolen moped Thread!

I'll be keeping my eyes out on church hill......Fucking crackheads and salvage bandits

christ did they take them all at once or over time?

was it an older tomos step through? my friend got her stolen a few weeks back. let me know..

these have all been stolen since last Thursday

holy shit wtf.....

Moped Thieves are right above child molesters in my book.

shit man. all since Thursday! I'm east coast. I'll keep my eyes out to see if any Migrate to the Maryland Area. good luck fellas.

I'll keep my eyes open...

that's why you gotta keep your shit in your living room when you live in Richmond.

pat followed the dude who stole the red cobra into southside today, but the cobra was too fast and he lost it, thats where some may be... deep SS.

oh and the stepthrough was a newish one, like early 2000 or late 90s stickers, I'll see if it's still there today and wright a better description

James saw an old stepthrough with spoked wheels and the old stripe stickers in the Northside last night... We didn't stop the kid because we didn't know it was stolen. Post up a really good description of your bike so we can recognise it, like wierd things that other bikes wouldn't have, like things that would still exist through spraypaint jobs.

I'm working on a Google Discussion Group to make this work better and be orginized and nationwide, but 'till then use this thread

I was thinking about small animal tracking and RF transceivers for cheap. There has to be be a MAKE forum about this. The cheapest thing i could find was $120. I dont need GPS, just radio, with maybe a mile or two distance on it, so I could just cruise the ghetto with an antenna.

I'm almost willing to test one of my own bikes with it, let it get stolen, and see where the thieves nest is....

do you think it an organized ring of people taking them, they could all be in one place.

Jesus christ, that sucks!

alot of them get taken to mosby, and trashed in a few days then ditched in the woods.

also add a green maxi to the list, another friend of mines stolen like 2 days ago i didn't know about it.

Matt's lime green one right off of Medow?

I started a google groups thing, Let me know what y'all think before I send out a message telling everyone about it

http://groups.google.com/group/stolen-mopeds

thanks

Edward Richardson /

Time for the Bait Ped.

I saw a dude pedaling a silver maxi with orange stickers on lombardy near Scooters today, dont know if that was stolen...

Ya'll best get GOOD locks for your shit!! If you buy a 'sweet' Kryptonite or OnGuard Chain lock... maybe test it with the pair of bolt cutters at Lowes. Make sure you lock it to a secure location, (NO TREES, wooden fences, etc.) even check that sign post you've been locking it to to make sure it can't pull out. And lock it through the frame!!!

If you have it parked behind your house it could give a thief more time to work on getting the lock off, because there is no foot traffic and there's less neighbors eyes looking out the windows. Don't keep it locked up for too long, i.e. if you're going on vacation, ask a friend to stash it in their garage.

Duh.

Registered dealers of OnGuard Locks in RVA:

CYCLE CONCEPTS 6221 HULL ST RD (804) 675-9050

HONDA HOUSE MARINE 7906 WEST BROAD ST (804) 270-0123

VELOCITY 1202 N BOULEVARD (804) 353-3456

VIRGINIA HONDA YAMAHA 2416 W. CARY STREET (804) 353-3242

« Go to Topic — end of thread