moped music video

General Jackson /

I'm assuming you guys have seen this or are in it.

either way it's probably gonna kick the culture up more than a vanity fair shoot.

now everybody's gonna want a tricked out ped.

Re: moped music video

alot of people would say that this is old but i still like it. Personally i would like to see mopeds blow up. Im sure theres people out there that build fresh peds.

Damn you, Hollywood Holt! Sometimes I wish you had never made that video!

General Jackson /

what's worse the video or the vanity fair shoot? It seems like they're just wankin on how cool they think they look, since they would look like fags if they were on vespas

that seriously made my day. I am new to the moped scene... and I feel a lot cooler now that I saw that video. I am still a total dork, but hey... whatever makes you feel better. "I can't ride too long, or I start smellin like a lawn mo..."

General Jackson /

i feel the same way. I was just in louisvilleand there seemed to be a pretty sweet ped scene there. i'm from nashville and so seing so many people riding together just makes me wish more people would ride down here.

the louisville scene is great...

General Jackson /

damn, that looks like my dream come true. I'm currently working on opening a moped shop in nashville, it's a market just waiting for mopeds.

you'll see me in action around march!

women are inferior /

ya, is there anyway to invest in tomos mopeds, im all in! this vid always pops up from time to time, i should know i posted it once.

women are inferior /

"http://vaporsmagazine.com/":http://vaporsmagazine.com/

nice idea with those peddycabs, just throw a 50cc engine on those and thats all NY would need. one day USA cities will look like this:::! the Vietnamese know how to make good use of the ped.

"

General Jackson /

in nashville we have these things called bigshaws which are like a rickshaw but with a 110cc engine and three gears. I applied for the job but you had to have a clean driving record for five years. I don't know anyone that hasn't gotten pulled over in five years

General Jackson /

if you live in tennessee i'm getting ready to open a moped shop that will carry tomos peds. tell everyone that's not mechanically savvy to buy a new tomos like you did.

I've seen this a billion times, but it was a nice refresher. This way I think to myself "Yeah! My fuckin' yellow hobbit is so HOOD"

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account