Re: Can they do this??

George Smith /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Speaking as a person living in the worst possible place in the country for driving, #1 in road rage as well as other traffic issues. I will say, drivers down here have no respect for cars, trucks, police, ambulances, mopeds, scooters, children, anything. I have people pass me daily when I'm doing 55-60 in a 40 and they pass me like I'm standing still, people run red lights and honk if you don't, they think stop signs are a suggestion, and if you say anything or they get pulled over it's someone else's fault. Seriously it is so bad here that even the cops just watch most days. I regularly get run off the road on small roads with my jeep to where someone passed someone else or passed someone whom stopped at a 4 way and they just didn't. It's just truly ridiculous, so I won't ride down here period as a daily commuter... I love my moped I feel so damn comfortable on it, but the people down here would run over a walk a thon for crippled children injured by bad driving if it would save 3-4seconds on their commute. Worst thing I saw this week, person passing an ambulance with full lights on while a cop watched.. I had to pull off road to avoid death due to drivers driving on wrong side of road this week 3 at least, note they were all SUVS, not passing, just driving into oncoming traffic on a major highway...

Miami Sucks...

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account