Re: Can they do this??

Sir Christopher BLKBLK /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Yeah I think the best thing to do is hold your lane and let people pass. I'd much rather have someone pass in the whole oncoming lane when its full and clear for them. then be inches from some huge mirror hitting my head on a Denali XL. Its just going to happen and you have to be able to accept it. ride knowing that people need to pass you. If you've ever driven a car you know how annoying it is to have that guy on a bike in front of you doing 23 in a 25. because chances are that the 25mph road is actually in reality 35-40mph to most people. and if you don't pass. you will end up with a line of 20 cars behind you all antsy to get around you. so you have to pass before some jackass in a jeep comes swerving out of the line and passes all pissed off at 60mph putting everyone in danger. so if people want to do past you let them pass. what does at matter as long as they aren't getting right in on you. or running you off the road.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account