Re: BOSTON riders roll call

mmmmm welding? Sounds fun. your rock treehugger.

tim, can we weld a metal coil onto my flywheel, so it looks like a spinning orb?

Tim...

That sounds good.... but lets schedule it for a day other than Joe's fixit... where the focus will be on getting all the peds mechanically in good running order... first things first....

Plus I feel it's important for everyone to get together and wrench... its a great way four our group to bond rather than splitting into two fractious groups... the focus of the fixit will be tune ups... tranny oil changes.... wiring problems and anything else needed to prepare the peds for actual rides!

Phil

Sure that's the plan.... fixit early AM to noonish and then off to Concord..... I have an awesome route planned!

That way we will arrive at the Concord Inn after the brunch rush is over for a leisurely snack!

Justin

Joe thinks he has the correct pedal arms for you at his place so we can get the correct parts on your Maxi!

Justin I just found a Maxi arm and pedal in my box of parts.... it will fit perfectly on your ped.... easy peasy!

Make the fixit and we can install it!

Daniel, Oopsa! you didn't read my posts...I was hoping to to the Concord ride next Wednesday like I suggested last night, not the Sunday of the fix-it

Oh OK!

I'd love that!

We can go to the starbucks in Concord for a snack!

ill.

Yea i got a bunch of washers and threw on that tomos arm yesterday. It didnt even come close to clearing the exhaust. Ballz.

But luckily you and joho are rad legends.

Any chance I could meet you tonight to snag em? I go right by your place on my way home.

And I can ride next wednesday...

where and when in Newton on Sunday?

im in for the coast ride, but i gotta work during the fix-it.

i know most of salem, revere, and parts of machester by the sea. so what are the final dates again? sunday the 6th for the fix it, and saturday the 12th for the coast ride?

if the fix-it is this sunday, i won't be here. my tiny one-bedroom apartment is being sequestered by my brother and three of his friends for the whole weekend. i'm getting ducats (sadly not enough though). but i'll probably be out of the city on someone's couch. or multiple couches.

I may be able to make the fix it...just have to see what the weekend brings!

concord i dont think they let white trash like me in concord

jay -

you coming down tomorrow? i will hand you the cash, if so.

yeah im coming down tomorrow and i have the bearings and seals for ya

oh snap. im actually gonig to have car access in the comnig weeks, as it turns out, so could drive up and crack the case at your place.

Boston ride tonight!

Anyone want to ride tonight... Joe just called me and thinks he can ride.... so if anyone else wants to join us speak up!

Great Fred!

i couldnt ride until 9 or so.

GREAT! Jay

Joe gets out at 7 so we can take Comm Ave out to his place... its not far past BC

Jay I just talked to Joe and he will be home and ready at 7:15...

Let me know if you can met me at The Other ide at 7 and we can go from there!...

Justin is stopping by here on his way home from work so maybe he will want to come along too!

Anybody else whowants to join us feel free to let me know... Phil??

Yes Phil

And I strongly suggest that prospective kHz's make an extra effort to attend the fixit at Joe's... all the peds will get a thorough checkup and be put in good running order and its a good way to meet and interact with each other!

ha jay said he cant ride until 9. I'll hafta play it by ear to see if i can head out later.

oh I misread it and thought he could only ride till 9 DUH..... thats even better.... we can swing by and meet him around 9 and if you want to ride earlier with us you can do that too....

i hope 9. maybe later. im probably out. ill call if im back early enough.

okie call Joe's cell.....

and by the way...what size dellorto jets do you need?

Sorry guys, I can't make it tonight...it's the season finale to Hell's Kitchen! I need to know who will be the next chef at a restaurant I'll never be able to eat at lol

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account