eBay Moped?

Kyle Lee /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hi, everyone:

I recently sold my gas-guzzling Jeep Cherokee and am extremely interested in purchasing a moped for getting around the city.

I am on a budget (i.e., less than $2,000) and I would like the moped to last for at least 3 years, but hopefully longer. I did some searching on eBay and found this:

"New 150cc Moped":http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-150cc-Moped-Scooter-TRUNK-REMOTE-ALARM-STEREO_W0QQitemZ160255804140QQihZ006QQcategoryZ6722QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

What do some of you experts think about this? The price is perfect and the bike looks beautiful. Do you think it is reliable, or just an Internet piece of junk that will start to break down a couple weeks after I buy it? It does have a 2 year warranty, so that seems promising. Please let me know your thoughts. I can't afford a really nice Aprilla moped, like I want, but I don't want to settle for junk.

Thanks for your advice. I'm new to this, so I appreciate your consideration.

Regards,

Kyle Lee

Chicago, IL

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account