65cc metrakit discontinued?

i heard the 65cc metrakit is no longer in production, and wanted to know if anyone else has heard anything about this being true or not?

Re: 65cc metrakit discontinued?

Yeah, that's what i've heard as well. It's too bad. Buy them while you can.

Oh, and thank all the folks at P-Town for letting me rebuild my Water-cooled engine in the shop, I couldn't have ridden my bike at the rally without you guys.

fuck so gila and metra are gone now? is it just the mk65? or the 50 and 80 too?

Yup its discontinued...they haven't manufactured the Metra 65 since 2001...the 80cc big and lil port are still being produced though...

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Yeah, Dan from 1977 told me the MK65 has been out since 2001, and what we're getting now is just backstock. So once they're gone, they're gone for good.

I don't know why they'd discontinue the 65 but keep making the 80. Weird...

just bought one on mopedshop after reading that.

i like em, so ill have a spare!

Cleats Onionpockets /

Step up your stock tuning skills folks, soon there won't be anything left at this rate.

good. mopeds were getting to easy anyway.

hahaha

fuck yeah. stock is the new kit. no more easy 45 mph mk65's for you nubs.

good now we r at the same level wait no u still have pipes and carbs and some tuning knowledge

hey, I upgraded to pull my fat ass up a hill. I needed more torque! It had noting to do with tuning!

Cleats Onionpockets /

Don't need a kit to do that! Gear it with something like 14x45, or 13x45 and tweak the hell out of it so it can rev uber high for good top speed, it's what I'm trying to do with my setup.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account