Tate Classen are you a THIEF?

Honestly tate, why aren't you keeping your end of the bargain? i gave someone cash so he would use his card and pay for a speedometer cable for my suzuki fa50, and you gave me an email saying that your girlfriend screwed up the deal!!! WELL WHAT'S THE HOLD UP? It's been almost 20 days and you have not replied to my emails. My friend paid for the part, so now YOU OWE HIM. We would appreciate resolution to this.

Re: Tate Classen are you a THIEF?

Your friend can call his bank and reverse the charge, if no one can track down where the cable is.

Tat Classen why you take his money?!

I'll check into this. Thank you

Fuck you buddy! I gave you that cable for free. Post the e-mail where you were l like a month late paying me on like 40 dollars worth of shit. And the one where I told you I would throw in a free speedo cable with the petcock you were buying. I get an e-mail address hijacked, finally get back into it and this is the shit I get! I want a public fucking apology. If I had know this shit was posted I would have been all over it. Tell all the people about how this shit really went down you piece. The following e-mail was like after over a month of me waiting for money for a part I already sent him. NOW TELL THEM YOU GOT THE CABLE AND THE FREE SHIT I GAVE YOU BEFORE YOU POSTED THIS YOU COCK SUCKER!

sorry

Inbox X

Reply to all

Forward

Reply by chat

Filter messages like this

Print

Add to Contacts list

Delete this message

Report phishing

Report not phishing

Show original

Show in fixed width font

Show in variable width font

Message text garbled?

Why is this spam/nonspam?

Agsnow611@aol.com

hi mtm, sorry i haven't sent you payment yet, i found the box i got stuff fro...

May 10

Agsnow611@aol.comLoading...

May 10

Agsnow611@aol.com

to me

show details May 10

hi mtm, sorry i haven't sent you payment yet, i found the box i got stuff from you in and i was going to send cash to you at the return address. or we can paypal. sorry about my response time, i am stretching myself lately, and losing track of stuff. watch me push my luck..! do you have a speedometer cable for the fa50 and how much for it?

Fail!

OOOOOOOO THIS MAKES ME SO ANGRY!

Tell them about how I sent you the parts before I got the money!

Tell them about how I waited for over a month for payment!

Tell them the only reason you paid me is because you needed 2 other things I had!

Tell them about how I gave you a free petcock and fucked up and sent the wrong cable!

Tell them about how you got the right cable and never posted A PUBLIC APOLOGY!

Tell them because of the timing it could have had nothing to do with this post!

I WILL NOT HAVE MY GOOD NAME SULLIED! I MIGHT BE A DICK BUT I AM NOT A THIEF!

i think someone needs a good tire slashing haha

(andy)

Want some milk with that?

Jeez, people let's all calm down.

What the hell is going on with all the "He took my money" / "X is a scammer" posts?

I think these guys need to stop being flamers.

I can understand why Tate is upset with the guy - he did get hosed over in CAPITAL LETTERS, and that's not right. He deserves a good venting.

according to the dates on the original posts, this is 22 +/-1 days old news.

I DESERVE A PUBLIC APOLOGY FOR YOU BEING BUTTHURT ON THIS FORUM AND MAKING A SCENE

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account