mopedshop.com

What is up with this place? Their not ansering the phone, and havent responded to my emails. I just want my exaust!

Re: mopedshop.com

What kind of exhaust did you order?

log in and check your account/orders page and it gives you the status of your order and if it has been shipped it will tell you!

osprey of Dee'z loinz /

i wouldn't answer the phone either if you called,,,

a technigas next R, When I check the order status it says "prossesing"?

Get your sister to call in a sexy voice and leave a message with your number.

if I had a sister. I called about 3 times today and gose to an answering machine to a phillips auto care?

Karma son

?

no clue, i've ordered from there a few times and always had good results and fast shipping.

Hahahaha you suck at life. Want us to set up a drop cash to get your money back?

Brandon, if it's the Technigas Next for an A55 they are out of stock, but should be getting a shipment in any day now. I'm also waiting for that exhaust.

Thanks mike, I've been getting really antsy about not having my exaust at the moment.

It'll happen. I've received a couple orders through their website recently and I just ordered a few more things a couple days ago and it says 'shipped' in my account status for those orders. Of Course nothing beats shipping speeds from treats or 1977 when my place is only a couple hours away. Even though I'm not yet able to ride my ped yet, getting tons of boxes in the mail in the meantime sure provides some of that warm gushiness in my heart of hearts. MOPED PARTS!

Re: 3 day delivery on the 4th of July!

I needed a rear brake cable for my magnum and a throttle cable for a friend's Maxi

The Maxi cable wasn't on the site so I asked Chris if he had one around... and when I got the delivery today I opened the box and found both cables... Chris threw it in the box and didn't even charge me for it!!

Not bad considering I ordered it on Thursday and it shipped that day.... 1-3 day Priority for 5.00 and it came today Saturday over a 4th of July holiday weekend!

Mopedsop.com ROCKS!

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account