Re: .

guys, don't get all butthurt... we really wanted to go to portland, but situations are kinda shitty for some right now.

i exhausted all of my time off and my mopedding cash because of kalamazoo, and i had a subpeona to testify in court right in the middle of the rally. believe me, i tried my hardest to make it this year (and probably wanted to go more than anyone in the moped army), but it just wasn't a possibility for me.

there was talk of a few birds driving up in a rental pickup truck, or shoving two or three bikes into a sedan, but when it came down to it, there were only a couple that could have gone, and they couldn't afford it.

i'm sorry that you are upset zach, but i hope you understand, just as you argued about the kalamazoo vs rotating moped rally, sometimes it's really hard to make it to more than one rally a year for some. and before you get too pissed off.. just know that a few of us have been talking about trying to make a special trip up to portland to hang out with you guys. the cutters are one of my top favorite branches, and we were very honored that you guys made it down for our rally. sorry that we've let you down.

Eat shit pussy dick. Yeah I totally care about cool points, blah, blah, blah. An opportunity came up to help out a friend with work, I took it. Boo hoo, I made money off mopeds. Your subculture is ruined forever Zach, I guess you better get into something more obscure like competitive soap making.

The only reason you made it to our rally was because you hopped the MF bus. Don't forget gas is almost $5 a gallon and Portland is 1500 miles away. Go cry on your blog bitch.

this bickering should probably be in the members forum, if it's gonna be anywhere at all.

a.) "competitive soap making" HA!

b.) Actually, Em and I had a car rented for your rally. We were coming down regardless, but when MF had some cancellations, we figured that it would be better for us and them to fill those spots.

c.) Dustin, thanks for not being a chode, even when I am a total prick. Bigger man, for sure.

it's impossible to be bigger than a bfa.

lets all smile, we all ride silly mopeds and have fun when we're together.

i heart you zach

hugs

so... which one more accurately describes a sub culture?

im hungry

I tried every possible option to get to Portland believe me. If shaw wouldn't have broke his hand then week before him and I would have been there. Many of us really tried, but when shaw busted his hand there was no way to afford to go on my own.

I'm sorry our rent costs more than $200 a month. If it didn't we could probably afford to go to more rallies. Believe it or not a lot of us don't work high paying Hollywood jobs, and the one that do work 14 hour days and usually can't get weekends off. Excuse us for living our lives.

We really did try.

Now settle down.

and for the record, most of us rode mopeds long before we lived in so cal, so we added so cal to our moped lives. We live here so we can ride mopeds more.

I am sick of people here getting all fucking upset because someone doesnt ride a moped for the same reason as you, or because we ride at a different speed than you. We are all having fun, so if you have a problem with fun go stick a spark plug up your ass.

Hahahahahah Spark Plug... Ass...

There's a "members" forum?

Chris Hernandez /

Typical response, Latebirds and their poor socal lives are the same as any other. People have to work and pay rent. It sucks, but its true. Being from LA, which all the LAtebirds aren't, has nothing to do with it, they are good people who would have liked to go to rally but they couldn't. The latebirds that I see regularly are always wrapped in ped projects and what not, they do care about mopeds.

I'm not saying your gripe isn't understandable, it's just a matter of circumstance. Im also standing up for the Latebirds because they officially represent LA. Woolly Bullies don't go to rallies because were poor and lazy bastards, they tried and couldn't due to circumstances like money and time and shit like that. What ever, just want to sound important.

If I were not from LA and saw the first thing with the VF picture and didnt know what the Latebirds looked like, I would have thought they were douches.

Re: Latebird moped pics in Vanity Fair

They look like a bunch of prissy faggots,

But that chick wearing black could get the cawk.

Frankenbike, none of the Latebirds are in the photo. That's what renting a moped for a photo shoot means, you get paid to let someone else ride it. I know, weird concept.

typical 14 year old response.....

We are a bunch of prissy faggots though. We're afraid to get out hands dirty. Thats why we all pay shaw to work on our bikes. We dont even fix out own flats. Grease scares me. I cant have grease under my fingernails when i go in for my manicure.

Chris Hernandez /

fucking hilarious

hahahah. so true. so true.

Chris is rad.

So are the posers on the mopeds of any importance? Only one of them looks familiar.

How about I shit in your mouth and you kiss my ass hole? Is that a typical 14 year old response?

hey everyone, stop arguing and ride mopeds. kaythanks.

haha the green maxi in the middle goes like 60mph now that's bellas bike when it was bone stock.

also i read this thread and can't figure out why ppl are arguing about, let me know so i can talk some bullshit plz.

thx

ps if u own an I pod or I phone or mac u are as "lame/emo/watever" as the ppl in both these photos. just saying.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account