Whitewalls...2.25 x 17....anyone?

Can I fit a different sized tire; something other than a 2.25 x 17? I just want some whitewalls. And nothing shows proof of possession for 2.25 x 17. Am I just the screwed owner of a Maxi when it comes to whitewalls?

Re: Whitewalls...2.25 x 17....anyone?

these absolutely do not exist in america. HOWEVER, check out this whitewall tire paint. looks and seems to function just as well. i am totally going to buy some of it

http://www.mbzponton.org/valueadded/other/tirepaint.htm

http://vespazine.blogspot.com/2006/01/whitewall-tire-paint-application-how.html

I'm pretty sure anything between 2" and 2.5" will work.

i have 3" tires on my newport .

I have white walls on the Whizzer. They need at lot more maintenance & sunlight fucks 'em up. I got a flat & screwed up the "white" quite nicely. The best thing for cleaning is Westley's Bleche Wite.

1214803189_2005_wizzer.jpg

yeah, mine turned yellow pretty fast. still looks cool, though.

How pretty sure are ya? What's going to be the noticeable difference if I try to put 2.5s on my wheels?

depends on the tire and the bike. some bikes rub with 2.5's. all stock maxi swingarms rub with 2.5" it really depends on the bike.

Thanks. That answers that.

How much would you pay for a set of 17 WWW's?

those are painted walls on your whizzer?

They Exist

Chris Hernandez /

They do exist, but are so hard to get, they might as well be a myth. Here is a picture of Pat Blackwidows/Latebirds' bike. He has got a pair but I don't think anyone elses besides the Black Widows have some state side.

I also proved this a while ago when somebody asked. Use the search function.

1230593021_1_028.jpg

Re: They Exist

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

Chris is right.

Yeah, you can get em, not sure where shaw and colby get them, but they end up costing over $75 a tire. Thats like a motorcycle tire, but way shittier.

<www.mopedcentral.com>

He's got them

www.mopedcentral.com

« Go to Topic — end of thread