Re: The Boston Ride Vol. IV

My plans slightly changed, so I'll more than likely be around...give me a call later!

Brett is a good friend. He lived in Maine while atteding grad. school and formed the 50:1 moped branch. I car pooled with to three different rallies (Kazoo and Richard x2). His a great guy but has moved to Seattle and is now a member of the Mosquito Fleet. Hence he can no longer attend moped rides in Boston. He used to come down and ride all the time.

okie will do!

hey guys -

my friend wants a moped. i think he has around $600 to spend. anyone got any sweet bikes? he prefers top tanks, but liked my new moby a lot, too.

I have the general 3 star, but it is a step thru. Needs some brake work, maybe a new reed valve and a gas cap. I have not stated the bike it awhile.

Well I've got my regency which until recently was running beautifully. I'd sell it with the parts bike, which has a complete running engine minus piston rings. Also a third siezed engine. And other goodies. I'm not sure how much that is all worth but I'm obnoxiously poor right now.

Lets see. Who has a toptank for around 600.....

Oh wait! Me!

i think his purchase price ceilng is $600, though. thats the problemo.

ooooh I just remember i have a friend thats trying to sell a tomos sprint for around that much, hes just trying to get rid of it so he'll give a good price if your friends interested.

daniel, just name a time and place and I'll be there

I do have that Sparta frame if you want it still....

he can take it for 650 the way it sits, he will have to buy and install tires.

im not being a hammerhead intentionally, i that just 50 buck less then i have into it.

Hey! What about me! I want a moped too! No seriously, I really do. Dang it.

The General will sell for way less...but some people want to be on a top tank. I don't think I ever had a top tank...

fred call me i finally have money a place to put it!

ill email ya my number

phil what do you want a moped for

um...riding. And to give my girl a chance to ride in the group.

Phil check out andrew's Magnum!

OK Justin where you wanna meet?

Justin where r u?

We can go my Joe's work so he can torgh the peg and heat iy ip so it pops off do you live near the Dunkin Doughnuts on N Beacon St?

yea thats my backyard

Justin I just talked to Joe meet me there in 15 minutes!

Im leaving here now!

See you soon!

en route

re: Brett

I double checked to make sure he was not included on the list before I set up the listserve ... apparently he had two different email addresses where one would forward the emails to the other account...

I took brett's second email address of the email list ... so it should now be resolved.

If you are looking for something to do tonight you should come to this show in harvard square... plenty of moped parking.

Event Info: Jorge Luis Borges

Monday, June 30, 2008 at 8:30pm

End Time: Tuesday, July 1, 2008 at 1:00am

Street: 10 Arrow St, Harvard Sq

City/Town: Cambridge, MA

BYOB

http://www.myspace.com/ramonacordova

http://www.myspace.com/francoisvirot

http://www.myspace.com/danblakeslee

Anyone up for a ride tonight... its freakin beautiful out!

Joe Ho's LED Taillight Project!

i just got done making a expansion pipe for my moby and im not very happy with it

it goes a hell of a lot faster but its too damn quiet wtf i guess i dont even need a baffle on it its only a bit louder than the stock pipe

Like I said I do have the General 3 Star...I guess people do not like Generals. I has a Morini with Reed valve. It does need a little work...but it is complete and not frozen and has spark..

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account