What Ridinmg wepons to carry.

Its always good to have some defense in case some asshole tries to start some shit. I favor the slag spike. those of u that weld know what I'm talking about. The hells angels like to carry ball peen hammers. I also carry the chain the I lock my bike with. Anything U guys like to carry?

Not violent... Hate Intolerant assholes.

Re: What Ridinmg wepons to carry.

rings. wear rings.

Tha FishSticks /

those clips people have on their key chains, the ones that attach to the pocket, work perfect if a window needs to be broken.

Carry a two handed bastard sword

Forget the sword.

I favor the jousting lance.

a cell phone.

i never leave home without my trusty Bat'leth...

spark plugs work really great at breaking windows, I always have spares. A socket substitutes for a roll of quarters, and a wrench works good too. I have most of these in my backpack at all times just in case of a break down. They aren't suspicious, and should you ever need to defend yourself they all work good in a bind. But because I live in NH I never have anything to worry about. If I ever felt in any real danger, I'd just carry my glock.

A hammer is a good idea. I recently started carrying one. It's not considered a weapon, and is legal to carry. I have one of those metal loop things on a piece of leather that goes on a belt, from Home Depot, you just stick the handle down in it. If anybody asks, you're a carpenter. Peace. Or not. Jerry.

hmm a flail is always a good choice.

I have some bear mace i guess if it was bad around here i would carry that, even though its like a HUGE orange cloud of shit and if i did spray it, it would draw attention.

switchblade would be the best bet though if yu lived in the city or bad area, its fast and gets shit done

Huge lock that I use to lock it up slung over my shoulder like a bandolier.

If only I lived in NH I'd just carry my CZ...Live free or die, indeed!

Looks like a guy could open a #10 can or change a tire with one of those . . .

most compact, easy to use, legal, fuck some up device is high power mace like bear mace or tactical pepper spray.

one of theproblems with fucking with cars is if you cant get to an alley they could run you over after you smash their window. if they try to chase you after being bear maced they would total their car.

hahaha me and harold are the same page bear mace is insane shit... if youve ever been sprayed with regular mace times that by 100.

we used to get coyotes and racoons and shit back here and we could mace them like 500 feet away fun stuff.

I got these two things at the end of my arms.....I think they are called fists? They work pretty decent. hahahaha For real though, gotta have a switchy on you man, Italian steel all the fuking way!!!!!!!!!!!

Gooch Warmer /

.45 acp with 10 in the clip and 1 in the hole...open carry for all to see as they approch. Simple fast and effective.

I have carefully honed my hands into deadly weapons.

If I touched you out of anger your head would explode.

Seriously though, I usually carry one of these.

whip

whips take little experience, are cheap, and look sick

My personal choice is by E Emerson When you pull it from your pocket the Hook catches the corner of your pocket and pulls the blade open. We don't need no stinking slow ass buttons.............

1214781402_cqc7bwbts.jpg

My choice

1214781530_cqc7bwbts.jpg

sarcasm

My personal choice. you need to see the video of this knife!

http://www.emersonknives.com/Tact_index.html

my carb cleaner is always quick drawable.. just incase i need to blind a criminal that is starting shit with me

I usually carry a pocket knife everywhere I go. The saying goes, he doesn't carry a pocket knife, is always searching for one.

Also, Denver is safer than some towns. Anyone who really has a problem gets my U-Lock, if they attack me. Otherwise I just avoid conflict like an adult. I'm a big gun fan, (I have a bit of an arsenal) and I could have a concealed carry permit, but I don't want to kill anyone. I haven't needed one yet, so nah, pocket knife works.

Come in my house, different story.

aint need any weapons

This makes a nice weapon, and it is legal. Just as dangerous as a knife unless you are outnumbered, in which case both are pretty much worthless.

1214786668_hammer_holder.jpg

i carry a pocket knife cuz my junk doesn't run and its one with a light, a knife, scissors, Philips head, flat head, nail file ,and a bottle opener. its about 1 inch long by 1/4 of an inch wide by 1/8-16 inch deep its small.i also carry a switch blade i can open it really fast (my shower takes 10 min to get past ice coming out) so i had nothing in my bathroom but a switch blade so i opened and closed it for 10 min a day for 1-3 weeks probably can't fight worth any thing with it but i can open it fast enuf to look like i know wtf i am doing :P

never used mine either but my small blade is worthless so i carry the big one to cut stuff like the end of zip ties and electrical tape.

A 5'2" woman who can cut carrots in her kitchen with a knife is plenty dangerous!!! Did you ever try taking a knife from somebody who's life depends on it? Try it in a controlled situation sometime, have your wife or girlfriend hold a black magic marker and you wear a white tee shirt...it's a real eye opener as to how you would fare against an armed assailant or vice versa.