50 50 club

Ok I finally did it on my Morini M1 Pacer. I hit over 51 mph on my way home from work , it was a downhill stretch but it was a super fast ride at 51.2 mph with a stock modified cylinder so it can be done on a Morini. Am I the first 50 50 in the Morini catagory , Am i in "the club"? what do you think of that all you Puch people? Let me know.

I own a Puch too.

Re: 50 50 club

I dont think it counts if its on a downhill and if it was i think you would need others to verefie it or a gps picture or a video

I'm impressed that you're modifying a Morini, that's for sure. But you honestly can't claim 50/50 having done it downhill, bro. Any bike is going to go faster down a hill. Try again, on a flat surface.

My 50/50 failed, I maxed at 47. Korado top end with a few goodies. I should've done some more portwork, but I gave up on it in favor of a kitted build.

i don't think down hill counts cuz u can hit 50 with any thing if u have a big enuf hill/cliff/mountain.

Not true. Eventually the gearing maxes out... I think it's impressive enough that he broke 50 on a 50cc down a hill. He's obviously been working on this thing. Give the dude SOME credit. I agree that 50 on flat is the deal though...

If you hit 50 going downhill , thats good enuff fer me .

Congrats .

Rick

I'm trying for 50/50 myself on a Morini mo2 I'm getting close 42 on flat ground using gps still a lot of work to be done.

50 on 50 even downhill is good.

yeah its good but its not 50/50 in fac that creams what either of my bikes can do

It's good enough for me since it's on a Morini. Kudos!

there is no official club dude, no patch , no certificate. its your OWN accomplishment. dude you are almost there! theres gotta be something more u can do! bigger carb? heavier porting, higher gearing. dont give up!

if u do it u will be the first person i know of that did iton a morini.

good work on the 50 mark

but I agree that 50 mph should be marked on the flat. I reach over 50 mph on my road cycling bike (my own power) but id never claim that It was all me.

gravity helps

Chris Hernandez /

there should be a patch or something. 50 on 50 is my 2nd project after my Peugeot

Hell, I just broke into the 50 35 club last night. Nice job.

Congrats bro,that's an awesome accomplishment!

Leon Swarmer /

stock modified cylinder=oxmron,,, but congrats.

Thanks for the comments and I will allways push for more speed from my bike so i will keep you posted .

awesome, way to go. I've yet to break 45 on fifty, thats really f'n fast.

GPS'd speed is the only one that counts though.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account