Jawa For Sale Should i buy?

I have the opportunity to purchase a 1993 Jawa 210 which comes with a 84 jawa parts bike for $350.

The 93' has 900 miles and is in great shape no problems. Good Deal? Is jawa a good brand?

Re: Jawa For Sale Should i buy?

I would say jawas can be good but are finicky and have their own problems with the thyristor ignition system. $350 is a little expensive but that depends on where you are. In southern WI, peds are still fairly cheap if you can find them, but in Chicago or California seems like they are always $300 or more regardless of condition.

well u didn't put where u lived in your profile or your post so maybe to me that's bad but i buy at garage sales none running in MI sure it takes forever to find one but u can find one a year passively looking

Vlado vlado /

I would...

George Smith /

I would...

Jawas ignition system gets a lot of bad press but a lot of times it is something silly and not the thryster, the older tranzimo system was a problem, but the thryster is just about as reliable as any other cdi.

« Go to Topic — end of thread