Minarelli = Awesome

So last night I rode my Motron after finally getting it to really run right (it needed different transmission fluid). The only performance upgrade I have on it is a Dellorto 15.15 and a 56 jet vs the 52 stock in the 14.12. Still have the stock exhaust, I'm waiting on the performance one in the attachment (coming from Italy). But man, this thing rips! At least compared to my Tomos Bullet with a Biturbo. The top speed is actually about the same but the acceleration on the Minarelli is so much more intense. I was riding with my friend, him on my Tomos and me on the Motron. And from about 0 to 5 mph the acceleration was the same, and then boom I would rocket past him, even if I only gave it about 2/3 throttle. Now I can't wait to get that exhaust, do a little porting, and go ripping around even more.

1214750375_proma_exhaust_for_minarelli_v1.jpg

Re: Minarelli = Awesome

Yeah I plan to fly on my 80cc with 19mm carb and performance exhaust Motron.

What site did you order that pipe from?

I am getting it from Angelo, "angelo.massimino@tiscali.it". I don't think he has any more, but I know he got it off Italian ebay. There is a nice cobra2 pipe on Italian ebay you could try to buy if you can send a wire transfer to Italy, I couldn't deal with the fees and pain in the ass for that.

What did he ask for it?

$130 shipped.

Cool! I'll email him sometime, see what he's got.

Perfekt Timing Angel /

"Minarelli=Awesome"

Duh!! :oD!!!

Minarellis have a lot of charisma. They may not be easily modified, they might not be the fastest bikes, but once you ride one, you're hooked!!!

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account