Test firing the 70 cc kit tomorrow

well I put it all together with a different crank still a bushing crank so it should be interesting to see how long it takes to self destruct

bolted it all up with that 17mm amal carb got it to kick a couple times , this is a kit that was on the Kromag when I got it, but it was a basket job ,so I had to put it back together HEHE some jerk cut the pedals off it so I will have to push it up the street to get it going , Jay if you hear a loud noise in the morning its me LOL

Re: Test firing the 70 cc kit tomorrow

Why got through the trouble of kitting something if you do not do it properly?!

ah dan just has the shit ive kitted it jitters. He does shit right.

WELLLLLL , ya see everything was basically free so if she blows then nothing gained nothing lost , I put it together with all the right specs and double checked everything BUT its that crank bushing issue that has me concerned Moped jay says I should use a roller bearing crank and well I come from a time when cars had brass bushings on there connecting rods so I think differently Thanks for the vote of confidence Andrew If something goes wrong tell my wife I love her

OH and as far as me doing shit right I have 5 puch mopeds I have rebuilt all of them ,3 of them are being ridden daily by friends of mine who I love and want to help with this gas situation all run like a charm so as far as me doing things right thats the only way I know how to do thinks ( except for beating flywheels off with a mallett that is ) but even there I went out and bought a puller from treats just so I could say i did

you put the old rings back in or did ya get new ones

finny this isnt a new kitted project this bike is someone elses fuck up that i got from an old lady that got it from some idiot than i sold it to dan cause he didnt want me to part it out

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account