san fransico folks

are mopeds able to be carried onto bart ?

ok yeah i know its stupid question but being able to ride my moped in the city would be awesome

Re: san fransico folks

i'm not from san francisco, but i am 100% that the answer is no.

it is a ciao put it in a box! i'll ride if you do haha

mikey likes it /

the answer is no

sorry

they can go boom

if it smells of gas no way, and no, and u should try anyways

i wish you could. would make riding around in the eastbay a lot more accessible. I'm pretty sure it's no though, as well. I have thought about it though.

no groms no blasters /

try a ferry!

san fransico folks

drain the gas, take the wheels off, and have a friend go on a different part of the train. go to the ashby station and use the elevator, people usually use that elevator when they have bikes and get on free. i've thought a lot about this one when I lived in berkeley.

No they are not and the ferry's will not let them on either. The man wants all mopeds to stay on their side of the bridge. You can take the bridge and risk getting a ticket that is like a grand.

try the bart all they will do is tell you to get off, the first time at least

that is lame all i want to do is get to san fransico without having to drive a car there find parking and pay for all day just to drive out there :(

i would risk it but it would be to much work getting it past everythihng just to get turned away so im not even going to try

but if i am ever able to make it to a moped club cruize/hangout(i work weekday nights) i will be more than happy to drive down on a weekend.

« Go to Topic — end of thread