wercked my tomos

Well it finally happened I wrecked my tomos today and need new forks. I was going around a turn at 35mph and lost it cuz of rocks and lied it over at 35mph into a ditch.

Re: wercked my tomos

Bum deal, hopefully you were alright!

ouch!

Ya I'm just hurting I think I may have messed up my right arm a little. I need to get new forks though which I think I may have found and still have to look at the exhaust studs.

if it still goes straight your forks r fine and make sure your mounts line up still so u don't strip any screws

No I need new forks both tubes are bent. And the headtube is bent.

post a pic.

Wow that stinks man.

I got the pics I just cant find my other camera.

oh man tht sucks big hairy nuts. hope u get ridin again soon.

Ya in about a month I have to wait till I can pay the guy for my forks.

Ok I found my other camera I'll have pics up in like 10 mins.

sucks man, sorry to hear that

umm not good but sure u can't ride on them

Thanks and yes I'm sure I cant ride on the. You have to see it in person to see how bad it really is and you should have seen it before I bent them back so I could push it.

Bruce Edwards /

If the head tube is bent at the frame then the whole frame is garbage. Bummer.

I mean the tube on the forks. The on that go's in the head set.

well if u have a nice friend with a welder or have one ghetto up some shocks but not really shocks just 2 bars straight down to hold onto your wheel if u do this keep your front tire a bit under inflated

I might take them off my other frame till I get the money to buy another set which wll be like two weeks and I start my jod soon to.

Better go to a Dr. and get some x-rays, make sure your collarbone didn't get broken. That seems to be the easiest thing to break in a crash. Mines been broke about 5 times now. Peace. Jerry.

How would I know if my collarbone was broken before I was to go to the Dr.

Your shoulder will hurt like hell, and there will be a big bump by your neck, where there isn't one on the other side. Peace. Jerry.

Well my neck hurts like hell when I move it to the to the right and I more then likely I have pulled stuff in my right arm.

excessively lame. You should try to find front forks off a revival so you can have a front disk, that would be sweet

Ya I would love to have disk brakes but then if there the only thing I have to stop then I dont want them lol.

I'm glad your ok!

I rode my magnum with bent forks till I replaced them but I hit a car bumper straight on so they were evenly bent...

Ya mine aint evenly bent as you can see and then upper part of the fork sticks out two inchs form it being bent.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account