Re: Top gun: best of the best

Hey do you want to work on the V1 Mark?

Mark Ryan, you know I am in because everyone knows a girl can't blast 60+.....oh yea, that's right I can. This would be a whole lot of fun.

i am in on the 90 cc next year its not a moped but i gotta try sad part is i will probably lose :(

Yeah I'd be in on it.

GPS shouldn't be trusted if you're going to get competitive.

http://ohioline.osu.edu/aex-fact/0560.html

Somebody needs to invest in a lidar gun.

That reminds me, jenny latebird should definitely be included in the fastest of 07. 60 mph on a 65 metra.

Sue are you going to BROBQ? I want some other 60

o yeah jenny latebird 4 sure she got lost with us at sac when we went flat out for like 10 miles and missed the turn, thats when fickly bobby flew into a river at 50mph trying to catch up haha.

that was some intense blasting those roads turned to shit superfast, when i saw shaw starting to drag his feet in the corners I knew it was getting sketchy.

I have a feeling I need a new setup to keep up this year the techno boss polini has been maxed out

didnt shaw port cylinders for cash?

if the answer is yes, does he still?

sponsers/big cash prizes...bragging rights. sounds awesome. my kitted red and white custom maxi goes 30mph. so i probably won't be doing any racing.

« Go to Topic — end of thread