want to join. (dont slam)

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

I would realy like to join a chapter ive been with this site for 3 years or so. i have four bikes and i devote most of my time to them. but im not sure what i need to do to join one. if im not a good candidate for one fine just let me know what i have to do.

Re: want to join. (dont slam)

RRRRRARRR SSLLAAAMMM

dude, that's not really how it goes. You have to go to a place that has a group of dudes that is an official "gang" or "chapter". You have to make them love you, then they let you into their group and then tadaa.

OR, you start a group in your city (assuming that your city doesn't already have an official group) and then get a lot of members and support and go to some rallies and apply to get recognized as an official chapter.

Finally, years on this site in no way equates to being a member. I think this account (as in my account) was registered like 4-5 years ago when I was 14 and was all high pitch voice "hey everybody!! help me convince my mom let me get a moped!"

I don't think that's grounds to let me be a member in a branch. Unless of course, that branch is the bitchin' IRE!!

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Alex, you still have a high pitched voice. Quit trying to sound cool online.

I don't think there is an Ohio branch...at least not in Toledo. So start a gang.

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

well i realize that. i didn't meen rite now. i was asking that on the basis of eventually getting into one. but you answered my ? i wasn't sure if i should start going to all the rallies or start talking to people i wass just getting an idea hense the no slam but thanks sorry if it was a stupid question

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

oh and i was just stating that stuff just so you guys new that im not just a fly by night guy, and i want to soo bad but no one here rides! ive seen two other guys other than me and my girlfriend and the one rides a tomos and said he only does it cause he wrecked his car. when i asked him bout joing a club he said that would be the gayest shit in the world. and tha other is 12 and he is the most retarded kinetic driver ever. but other than that i would lve to start a branch just dont know how it gonna go down with 2 people

Zachary Evans, Destroyer of Worlds /

You'll find more people, eventually...

Do start going to rallies... It's what it's all about.

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

i just dont want to seem like a d bag cause i dont know anyone there and my gf probably wouldint want to go.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

I went thorough all the people in the "People Near You" list or whatever is on the right when you look at your profile. I copied all their emails and sent one to everyone saying we should meet one sunday, and we did. All of a sudden I founded a gang. Crazy. And now they put up with my e-mails, and the forums and blog and other stuff we have/do.

And now they spend all their money on mopeds, and probably secretly curse me for spreading this addiction.

So, do what I did.

Hey cat if you move to port huron you can join the chapter we are starting there is like three or ten of us and we are drunks.

it's true, I'm broke!

also, what that tomos guy said to you is hilarious. But, do what mike (mijunkin) did, if people don't want your emails, they'll tell you.

Hey man, everybody is pretty nice, our group didn't really know anybody but we eventually met some people. Go to the Kansas City Rally in July. It's going to rule and we'll be there. I think there will be plenty of opportunities to meet some moped kids.

Oh, and bring either your magnum or your fastest bike.

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

well thats great im a drunk too! weird thing is that i probably am moving up in michigan but only to ann arbor but ide love to hang out sometime! ill drive no prob anything going on sonn?

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

cool thanks alot

buy a bunch of mopeds and sell them to your friends then you guys can all ride around together, you will be surprised at the interest ppl have in mopeds once they start to ride em.

creatures started when 2 guys bought up like 50 peds and sold them in SF, bam insta-gang.

or u could move to Cincinnati they have a very active gang called TBS.

also years on the forums don't equate to membership in anyway.

The internet forums and membership are completely unrelated. many of the creatures had to be told to get a MA account so we could officially add them here, and they are never on, but we see em every week in real life where it counts.

get some peds, get ur GF involved, and get your friends involved thats how gangs form.

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

thanks man, but as i said i wasn't using that as a hay pick me it was just to let you guys know that im actually interested in this stuff and im not a total nube

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account