Re: want to join. (dont slam)

Alex /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

RRRRRARRR SSLLAAAMMM

dude, that's not really how it goes. You have to go to a place that has a group of dudes that is an official "gang" or "chapter". You have to make them love you, then they let you into their group and then tadaa.

OR, you start a group in your city (assuming that your city doesn't already have an official group) and then get a lot of members and support and go to some rallies and apply to get recognized as an official chapter.

Finally, years on this site in no way equates to being a member. I think this account (as in my account) was registered like 4-5 years ago when I was 14 and was all high pitch voice "hey everybody!! help me convince my mom let me get a moped!"

I don't think that's grounds to let me be a member in a branch. Unless of course, that branch is the bitchin' IRE!!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account