whats the deal with ordered parts never coming?

I ordered parts from mopedsonline.com and from moped junyard over two weeks ago and i still havent gotten anything. I emailed both making sure they got my order and mopedsonline has a link on the webpage to see the order status, mine says "processing". Moped junkyard has not replied to my emails either, whats the deal? is it like this for anyone else or do i just have terrible luck?

Re: whats the deal with ordered parts never coming

mopedjunkyard has always -ALWAYS- shipped my orders and answered my emails incredibly promptly, and i order a lot of stuff from them. i usually get an email response within the hour, and even weird used parts he needs to dig around for almost always go out the next day, via usps priority, which comes in about 2 days. i cant imagine whats gone wrong in our situation - maybe the emails somehow arent getting through or something?

hhmmm...weird

Zachary Evans, Destroyer of Worlds /

Try to track down phone numbers and call them. These things are usually simple mistakes.

im not sure where i can find any numbers to call because neither site gives a phone number that i can call. Only emails and mopedjunkyard has a fax, but who uses fax's anymore? cuz i sure dont.

Let us know if you ever get anything from mopeds online. there are many posts on here saying to avoid that site.

same thing with 77 mopeds. I called and got the parts 2 days later, But I still havent recieved my airfilter. Its startin to piss me off.

oh man i really hope i dont get screwed over by mopedsonline, i will watch my bank acoount dilligently to make sure they didnt just take my money. I thought that it was a legitimate sight though?

I don't know about mopedsonline but mopedjunkyard is awesome. They've even been nice enough to explain to me how to replace the part I'm ordering WITHOUT me having to pester them. And yeah, they always ship and respond to e-mails incredibly quickly for me.

mopedsonline has been out of business for a couple of years...

they leave up the order page to scam people....

try to stop payment at your bank!

I have ordered from mopedjunkyard about 20 times. They use USPS, and I always get my stuff within 2 days. Dave usually replies to my emails within minutes. ONCE, when they were out of stock on an item, he emailed me every couple of days to let me know the status of my order. I just got a motorcycle battery that I ordered from Apex Battery over 2 weeks ago. I got an email from them the day after I ordered it, saying it had been shipped. Damn UPS. Never heard of mopedsonline. Peace. Jerry.

I just ordered stuff from treats and brennan via usps and neither packages came in over two weeks, but treats sorted it out and re-sent another and it came in two days, so i think it might be something with USPS and the floods at the time? but I've got no idea besides that

I just recieved a message about my MIA airfilter. I didnt think to check if they were in stock or not. Anyways refunds are always good, I'll probly use the money to buy some jets from 77.

77 Mopeds is the best there is in my opinion. I just wish their online store was updated more often.

I would advise anyone who has ordered recently from 1977mopeds to check their orders.

They took payment but it appears that their computer "drop the order."

Whatever, they are sending the stuff out now.. But only after I called 6 days later without any word from them.

FUCK ME! i knew mopedsonline where screwing around with me. The guy even finally emailed me back and told me that he was going to ship my stuff out last friday, today is wednsedsay and still no sign. Has anyone gotten anything from them recently or did they really go out of business and this guy is just screwing with people? If they so, does anyone else want to take action with me and getting this guy caught by the law? Does anyone know who we can report this crook to? Lets stop him from screwing other people.

i got my stuff from moped junkyard finally, it m ust have just been stuck in the mail or something. Bust still nothing from friggin mopedsonline.

77 mopeds has been a little slow, but they always seem to deliver. Treatshq on evilbay seems to be a great source as well.

once any of those get a kit for an fa 50 i will say that store is the best at finding rare random parts

« Go to Topic — end of thread