If I was a girl everyone would help.

Whats up with if my name is lisa or emily or ann, youd all post and act like its the most intersting thing ever...your all a bunch of basment dwelling, masturbating freaks that love to impress girls with the fact your MOPEDS can go over 40 MPH!

And thats why I love you!

kinda

Re: If I was a girl everyone would help.

Were gonna have a tv party tonite

......yep.

i'm suprised its taken this long for someone to actually post this.

this is fact, me and my C-cups get all the attention, till they find out I'm just a fat dude

Also, if you were a girl (younger than 25), DeeZy would have posted one of the first responses in your thread.

and if ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry fucking christmas, wouldnt we?

i just really wanted to say that. haha.

Yea and if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

and if pigs could fly you don't know how much shit i would have by now.

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

do i detect a hint of jealousy?

as far as being helpful, i think it's called chivalry and i'm glad it isn't dead (yet).

~marc

if pigs could fly, id never go outside...maybe only to go ride my ped.

Chilvary is sexist !

Oh, it's chivalry you want, eh?

Better not let that poor woman have a job, it's too difficult for her. Also, for her to go outside without a man to protect her is too dangerous. Forget about letting her drive, she just can't handle herself. And voting? Don't make me laugh.

What we have today is in no way chivalry. Chivalry had more to do with honor that how to treat a woman, but the way they treated women would be wholly unacceptable today.

That said, why don't women have to sign up with the selective service in case there's a draft? I thought it wias _equal_ rights, equal responsibilitys.

I don't want to be drafted into a sausage-fest.

--Scott

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

"You know what you are? You're a beard with a freak attached to it."

That is what I'm told every time I ask for help. Because I don't have boobies. It's not my fault. I just wan't born with them.

Bull shit.

Humanaquarian

your statement that started it's post is total bull shit. The women folk who post here never ask or expect special treatment. The fact that most of the post come and go that the same pace should prove you wrong. Many times I asked for help, but the post died in the bump zone.

LIZ

I admit, I am more willing to help a moped girl than a moped dude. Chivalry is not dead. Neither is sexism.

Long live knights on shining mopeds.

The minneapolis crew should get a uniform like this (except on mopeds)

--Scott

1214578546_knight.png

I'm sorry did someone say a girl needed some help???!!

no groms no blasters /

_ Author: humanaquarian (---.dsl.stlsmo.swbell.net)_

_ Verified User: humanaquarian_

_ * Date Posted: 06-27-08 03:12_

_Were gonna have a tv party tonite_

ALL RIGHT!

Fantasy Island! Dallas! Everybody Loves Hypnotoad!

_and if ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we’d all have a merry fucking christmas, wouldnt we?_

Today's goal: Work this statement into casual conversation at least once.

I know I get a lot of help, but I'm not convinced it's because I'm a girl. I think I get a lot of help because I usually NEED a lot of help and I keep asking until someone explains it so that I understand.

Do you guys seriously equate helping a girl with being chivalrous? That's so ... _male._ I try to help people because a) I've been helped a lot and I want to try to pass it on, b) more working mopeds tearing up the streets will infuse the world with more awesomeness, and c) I would want someone to help me if the situation was reversed.

Didnt "Wari" say "she" was going to come back in a totally different form?

LOL

Anyway, i think your right. But just becuase someone posts or helps out a girl doesnet mean they have ill intent. Maybe just want to communicate with someone different then all use man masturbating in the cellar.

id like to point out i dont have a cellar...

i don't know about you, but i AM impressed at mopeds that go over 40mph.

also i need an inordinate amount of moped help. tim helps me and i clean his trainwreck of an apartment. i think i'm baking mopedjay a pie. i don't know how to thank phil for giving me rides a couple of times.

more vents?

girls are dummies so they need more explanation =P

and whenever i help some girl with her moped she always flashes me. what they dont flash you? and by flash i mean i look down their shirt while they are wrenching on their sparkplug.

wow this post is gross.

LMAO Harold that dont mean she was flashing you. That means you where being a little perv. Next you need to get like a little camera to put on a hat and take a picture of it because it will last longer. Me I try to help and one that needs help because I have had some help here and I like to see more mopeds ripping up the street.(but not in my town lol)

i don't think that's true. when i ask dumb shit i don't get replies and sometimes when i actually have a challenging question people still don't care. deezy will talk to you if you are a girl but wont help you with your moped problems. and do you want people who don't know what they're talking about giving you advise just so they can talk to you? grow some balls, stop complaining and figure your shit out. build up a bike and i bet people wont think that your girlfriend did it all for you either....

that post was hot

I'm not a girl and Deezy has spoken with me several times. I also almost always receive help right away. I am really pretty though. ;)

Oh, and my profile pic is a pair of giant tits, so that helps.

no groms no blasters /

Can we get back to talking about Black Flag, please?

That's really because you have nothing to do but sit around and have a couple of brews!

"That's Incredible"

:-)

This Black Flag side thread is WAY more interesting than the topic itself.