Re: scooter scam?

mikey likes it /

why is it a scam?

he clearly states it doesn't run

"runner" is the model name

yea.. its a project scooter or a scooter for parts... and its 199$ its not a scam just a dude trying to sell a scoot...

I got scammed out of $900. Piece of junk scooter.

because he says dont ask any questions

and

"WE NO LONGER ACCEPT Paypal! DO NOT use Ebay’s checkout. "

Thats a Chinese POS. There are a lot of people on eBay trying to sell POS mopeds too, some of them are outright lying about their condition. My Honda Met will probably outlast me. Peace. Jerry.

A lot of people don't accept Paypal anymore because in addition to the fees, they're doing random 21-day holds on money deposited into a Paypal account. Also, the guy says local pickup only. It's kinda hard to get screwed if you're paying cash in person.

scooter scam?

To me, nothing about this says "scam"

hmmm... certainly not the coolest scooter i've ever seen, and it doesn't scream scam to me either. You shouldn't have to look very hard for a scooter scam on ebay. Just search for vespa...

This ad doesn't appear to be a scam although I'm sure the original owner got scammed - you see new ones like these all over ebay, and these scoots don't last long at all.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account