better than the pony express: Willie spoke

willie spoke is on his way from denver to sioux right now by moped. if you happen to live on hwy 36 in kansas or hwy 77 in nebraksa give a listen for the two-stroke hum. if all goes well, he will be traveling almost 700 miles in two days!

Re: better than the pony express: Willie spoke

sorry...fucking typo...

he in on his way to sioux falls, sd

Willie, you are my hero.

Not sure where you got this idea, but good luck, good night, and if you mail doesn't get to Sioux Falls, I'm kicking your ass. Performance crank or not.

Call us... Wait, you don't have internet or coverage in Kansas... on a dark country road, weary from staring at the taunting broken yellow line... sober... after 9 p.m., really? I'm not, just because you have to get to the Good Life (Omaha)

Love you Willie.

My hero this week, maybe next.

wow! way to go willie!

toe fur threadkiller /

700 miles in two days is totally doable.

happy trails, duder.

Hey Topher, I never got to tell you, good job on the job you got, very good. Also, I had good time with you in the zoo. Crazy, I'm drinkin Joose right now.

Zachary Evans, Destroyer of Worlds /

Stoops is in the Jew?

Joose actually. But I love jews too. There was this one girl in high school, her name was ... anyway, she was all into fingers... going into, well anyway, she was Jewish and I loved her at the time. Sheila, maybe.

Goodnight.

Fingers... i was allergic to condoms, but anyway...

Penis.

this thread took a turn for the worse...

update on willie: he made it safe and sound to his destination last night. unfortunately the motel was closed for the night. as he looked around more, he found a sign directing him to the bar....which willie found easily :) the bar keep was able to give him a room key.

he did have quite the experience with the lack of moped headlight brightnness on dark country roads. he said he could only see about 15 feet in front of the bike.

Sorry JR,

Zack and I were goofing around. We'll be more serious from here on out. promise.

Good to hear he made it to a hotel. I hope he calls me later. Last I heard, his bike was doing well.

Ryan

Jeni Rae,

Any word on our boy?

toe fur threadkiller /

joose!

hey, thanks stoops. that means a good bit to me. you denver boys are something special....

tear

i got a couple of texts from him today. one stated that he was able to cruise >50 on a couple miles on flat roads in kansas....there is something about prairie riding with teh wind at your back that makes bikes happy.

last message i got was around 20 minutes ago. he is a bit behind schedule and won't end up rolling into south dakota till tomarrow, but he is safe and happy.

he is still in kansas, but he should cross into nebraksa in a few hours. he did about 230 miles yesterday. if all goes well, he will ride 233 miles today and 226 tomarrow.

looks like the pony express ride takes 3 days.

Thanks for the update JR.

Fly like the wind Willie, fly like the wind.

toe fur threadkiller /

i wonder if willie's willy is flying in the wind, deezy-style...

crossing nebraska naked at night would be the most epic midwest thing ever.

The Bareback Pony Express.

how do we always end up back on the topic of balls?

I know, why is that? I mean I'm sober at work - and somehow it always backtracks to testicles.

toe fur threadkiller /

i'm sober for now too. and i have no idea.

toe fur threadkiller /

not sober anymore.

balls.

penis

he made it

i picked willie up saturday evening right as he crossed into south dakota....safe and sound.

he had one breakdown the trip out here (friday): electrical problems. when he took off the fly wheel, he lost the woodruff key in the gravel on the side of the road. after hopeless searching, he used a penny instead.

it was a bit of a buzz kill for him to hit 53 for a few miles on friday. on saturday, he crossed into the Great Plains area (aka. where the buffalo roam) and was greated by a nice constant 35 mile praire head wind. this dropped him to to a solid 30 mph for all of the day. i found him saturday night right as he ran out of gas and his headlight died.

ps. willie had a pollini kit on his magnum.

pps. it didn't seize.

I didn't even know he was up to this. That's awesome!

Glad he made it there ok.

I've only thought about doing something like this down to New Mexico, but Willie is just so awesome he goes out and does it.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account