OT Pot

Yo guys i was wondering.. what do you do to a pot leaf to make it into smokable pot?

Re: OT Pot

I dont do the stuff i just need information for a report

u gotta dry it and shred it as u like...

odd question for a moped forum.... or maybe not O.o

go to hightimes.com or something

you don't smoke the leaves numb nuts, you smoke the unfertilized flowers. the sun leaves have little to no THC. but the flowers get dried and then shredded and rolled or packed and burned or even vaporized. The "active" ingrediant THC is most highly concentrated in the trichomes, little resiny sacks extruded from the petals of the flowers.

Among working adults, marijuana users tend to earn higher wages than non-users. College students who use marijuana have the same grades as nonusers.

"from here":http://www.drugpolicy.org/marijuana/factsmyths/

the directions say to discard the leaf

leaf, leaf, who the fuck smokes the leaf

my question is this, how much propane should i buy at one time so i can keep my meth lab running without having to go to the store every four hours?!?

Buy one of them bigish propain tanks that will last you about 1 day or more .

Lol thanks guys iv bought the shit just never planted it or thought of what it was.. i understand now

mikey likes it /

don't lie dude

you don't have to smoke pot to be cool

seriously

Wow, i don't miss high school at all

When I was a kid...we smoked stems & seeds when the leaf was a memory. Kids these days...spoiled!

lol, its called BUD for a reason, your idiots if you smoke stems,leaves,seeds. the Thc is in the bud's and nowhere else.. although u could make some hash or brownies with the other junk (if you have alot by growing).-just my 2c

BryAn eurism /

If a grown folk in a blue suit asks you what it is, just say it's 'paprika'

or oregano

Im sorry if this is stupid but is this a question that should be asked on a moped forum? Don't get me wrong im sure Its 4:20 for alot of you on here and I'm not knocking pot or anything of the sort,hell I break down a smoke a bowl every once and awhile.

I hope I did this right.

omg this guys a moron. You dont smoke the leaves, you smoke the buds.

Sorry last time

Re: Sorry last time

thats messed up ! thats not Adam sanders the song and singer is Mark eddie he grew up down the street.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account