Call the Cops on me lately?

So, im selling a red magnum here on the buy sell. Post a picture of it, its still there somewhere.

Get some responses, not much.

Put it on craigslist, get lots of usual "trade for rollerblades" stuff.

Only i do get one nice guy who's cell phone perhaps ill share later once i get his id stuff back. I already know the town. Maybe its not him.

But we exchange phone calls a few times over the week. He doesent wanna haggle, just is gonna be visiting my town for a while, and wants to pick up the bike.

Cool beans.

Calls tues, and yesterday.

Calls today, and i naively give the guy my address.

hour later while im at work, ive got a cruiser in my yard , and the cops banging on the door saying that some lunatic totally sure that thier bike stolen 10 YEARS ago is the one ive got on craigslist.

My neighbors all come out from every house on the street of course.

My downstairs neighboors know be enought to tell the cops " dont even bother calling the kid,, ill show ya his bikes, none of em are stolen"

SO the cops look at em and sure enough, its not thier bike.

Sucks having the cops at your house though.

For the record, red magnum xk's all look the same.

They dont have MOLES of any of michael jacksons distinguishing features.

Damn i hate that i wasted a week talking to this kid just so he could get my addy and call the cops.

Call the Cops on me lately?

My neighbors called the cops on me 3 days ago because I was "riding some dirtbike or something around on private property" and that i "Run that loud engine all day long!"

Cops showed up, asked when I run it (between 11am and 5pm,) asked for Reg, then went to the lady

"This is a Legal Vehicle, The complaint is invalid. The engine isn't that loud and he's doing it during daytime"

"But it's a dirtbike! They're not allowed on Roads!"

"It's a Moped Ma'am, he has full use of the road"

Justice.

Re: Call the Cops on me lately?

Hey Andrew, what's up man, that shit sucks bro....You're from Mass right? Boston Area? My name is Dave and I'm a noob and shit but I really, really want a magnum! Is it still for sale? I don't want to get your hopes up and shit, I just bought my first ped, a batavus, it's sweet and shit but I want speed! and Kits! and exhaust! Could you tell me some details about it, if it's still for sale? Thanks bro!

and shit

That's one reason I never use Craigslist, nothing but wackos. I'd rather pay to put an ad in Cycle Trader. If it's something cheap, I can always count on one of the guys at work to buy it. They know they always get more than their moneys worth from me. Sold one of them a TFR, he's still happy with it. Peace. Jerry.

what a prick. didnt he even, like, ask for the serial number or whatever? from what i noticed, you are trying to sell a more or less stock, mass produced moped. what about your particular one could have made someone think that it must be their ten year old stolen moped?

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

My neighbor called the cops on me and some people for revvin' peds out front recently. The funny part was that she called and THEN started shouting at us to leave. From her balcony she goes "There are families that live here!!" To which I wanted to yell... "you live alone ya old hag!" (which she is/does).

I had the cops call on me three in the last two weeks. First was I was showing off for my friends so I started doing a burn out in the parking lot of this one place some guy yells at me that he called the cops so I booked it and got away. Then got the cops call on me twice today first time was this people on them little stand up scooters thought there scooters where faster then my moped so I race them and win then we are about to start a secon race when two cops block us in the parking lot they tell us to go home. On my way home some one on the rode going to my house called the cops for my moped being to loud well thats what I'm thinking when I seen the cop he was way back there so that cop may have not even been looking for me.

yes craig, and shit. Would you have prefered and "stuff." Or, are you trying to link the fact that I'm a noob and shit(fecal matter) together? Either way, I sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding.

Love,

David Paul Armsden

i'm confused. what does being a noob have to do with talking properly?

you could just omit interjections like "and shit." spec this, your statement without "shit" and "and shit"

Hey Andrew, what’s up man, that sucks bro….You’re from Mass right? Boston Area? My name is Dave and I’m a noob but I really, really want a magnum! Is it still for sale? I don’t want to get your hopes up, I just bought my first ped, a batavus, it’s sweet but I want speed! and Kits! and exhaust! Could you tell me some details about it, if it’s still for sale? Thanks bro!

So, to avoid ridicule, just scope over your submission before you press post and shit

or you could calm down and let people talk how they'd like to...and shit.

Well if I would have got pulled over and ticketed I would have had two tickets one for what ever I did and one for not haveing my drivers license.

man, shit sucks bro, sweet and shit, bro

HaHaHaHa, point taken. Often times when writing on message boards, I tend to write the way that I talk, which is pretty much like a sailor(old expression, no offence to anyone in the naval division of the armed forces of the United States of America) When I am conducting a dialogue with someone, I love using profanity. I can hardly go a sentence without it. You are correct though, I am opening myself up to ridicule and under normal circumstances I would have looked at Craig's response and had a small giggle for myself. However, today was a hard day as I've been trying to get to the registry now for three weeks and I can't seem to make it on time due to my work schedule. This, I believe, was the reason for my counter post to Craig. No hard feelings.

p.s. tommorow should be the day that the violet viking(bat. va) and I are joined together legally.

No worries David, just messing with a fellow mopeder.

I dont give a shit about how anyone talks, I just give a shit about some dude from ________ called _______ that fuckin looked at a stock goddamn red magnum and thought it was his and stolen 10 years ago.

WTF

Man, no matter how you look at it, even though the cops were cool and said that even if i did have it and it was stolen and even if I ADMITTED I stole it, they couldnt take it cuase it was 10 years ago, you feel shitty knowing cops were poking around your shit.

Fuck the hams!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, is that thing still for sale, and are you in Mass?

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/mcy/733854280.html

Here is the real ad now. Ive tried to clear up the stolen bit in the pic and the decription.

i am in mass, it is for sale until saturday, when im gonna go ape on it, put new tires, a seat, tank and a kitted and built e50 on it.

So find my email, dont call the cops, pay me and take it or im gonna be riding it like seabiscuit on sunday.

Thats retarted. If it was stolem ten years ago, chances are Its not the one.

i just want to see you riding it like seabiscuit.

lol, you just might susan!

What a dick,I'd take his phone number and give it to some sex chatline or some shit.Make him sorry he ever fucked with you.

That sucks!

No money orders, pocketbikes, nintendo, trades for power saws ( I mean i like two strokes, but you know, not like enought to just sit and hold a saw )

I wanna see you riding it like Eight Belles.

damn bold thing!

well i think that part is quite the funny

and i hope you sell it.

Man, sorry to hear about all your hassles with this ped. I like your ad on CL - definitely truth in advertising - good luck on the sale!

I didn't buy my tecno hunter to add any preformance (although it is nice) I bought it to piss off the coke head neighbors and shit. I'm legal, and the pipe is loud!

I like how you had not stolen in the location. Go onto a reverse phone directory, and find his address. Then go onto a lot websites and send him a bunch of free catalogs.

naw the kid emailed me and expained the story, his mom had one stolen very local to me and she was certain it was hers. he appologised. Its all good.

I just hate having the boys in blue at my house.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account